• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

GEN VI: Mareep Chain

for breeding purposes, I need a mareep, flaffy or ampharos - but I'm totally okay with any of them. It just needs to be male - I had one and then my game froze and set me back two hours. If anyone is willing to help out, it'd be much appreciated :)
  2. S

Return of the Jedi

Okay, so it's not exactly an introduction. And I'm pretty sure I make one of these every time I come back from hiatus. But I just wanted to drop in and say hey, for anybody new out there who might not remember me from... four years ago... I'm Asher, I live and breathe Pokemon and Star...
  3. S

Houndoom Wanted

Best if it's Japanese Nationality. Level 10 and up. Tell me what you want, I'll see what I can do. Legit, please. If it's Shiny, I'll love you forever, and I'll give you any item you want. :3
  4. S

If Naruto Was a Pokémon Trainer...

So, in this thread, what you do is you can discuss what certain characters from other Anime, movies, or books, would behave like as Pokémon trainers, and also what Pokémon they would train. Sorry for my crappy summary, I'm REALLY tired.
  5. S

Cure's TGC Sig Shop/Trainer Cards

Hey. This is my shop for TGC Signatures and banners. I pretty much just need you to tell me what Pokémon you'd like(Max 6), and any customizations. Normal Signatures look like this: But if you would like Text, or the Pokémon to be arranged in a certain shape, let me know. Post the Pokémon...
  6. S

Christmas Lists

Since it's nearly the holidays, and I couldnt find a thread like this, I started one... What's everybody want for Christmas? Or if you dont celebrate Christmas, what's some stuff you'd like? Please move this if it's in the wrong spot, or if there's already a thread like this please let me know.
  7. S

Username?

Okay, so Dewgong Rain asked the same thing down a few threads, but now I have a similar question. Is there no way I can get my name back to Cure? Or will I have to change it 5 times?
  8. S

Er...

Not sure if this is where I'd post this, or if any of you even care, but I'm going out with my friends for the weekend, we're hanging in georgian bay! I'll probably get hurt. Just saying. Anyway, to all my friends here, I'll see you when I get back tuesday-ish. Love and Ciao, Cure (Alex)
  9. S

New Social Group - Fake Friends are Hella annoying >.<

Cure has created a new social group called "Fake Friends are Hella annoying >.<", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  10. S

I know, they suck.

Hey, for the first time ever i got the courage to try and draw something and actually go through with it. I cannot stress enough that I have never been good at art, and have always given up because of this. Today, I decided that I'm going to keep at my art until I can draw with confidence...
  11. S

Finally Blue

So, some of you may know I do karate, well, I just figured I'd ask how many of you do martial arts, and brag about the fact that I'm going to my Blue Belt! My belt system works like this: White Yellow Yellow Black Stripe Orange Orange Black Stripe Green Green Black Stripe Blue Blue...
  12. S

What's your favourite verse from a song?

Okay, aside from the quote in my siggy, I really like this one: I was running in circles, I hurt myself, Just to find my purpose. Everything was so worthless, I didn't deserve this, But to me you were perfect. I'm scattered through this life. If this is life I'll say good bye...
  13. S

15 Posts to Late

15 Posts to late, well now 16, but I wanted to say hi! My name's Alexandra, but I go by either Gloomy or Lex. Any questions about me, feel free to ask, I'll answer to the point of discomfort, if that made any sense. Looking forward to hanging around :D
Back
Top Bottom