Search results for query: *

• Users: DrumBeats
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DrumBeats

Mafia The 100 Mafia (Endgame - Mafia and Independents Victory)
    Threadmarks: OP

The 100 Wiki This mafia game will be based primarily off of season two of CW’s The 100, with a bit of material drawn from season one. Rules: (MUST READ) All TWR and Bulbagarden rules apply. No outside communication other than threads I provide. Details on this mechanic are available in...
  2. DrumBeats

Mafia Mass Effect Mafia

Shepard looked out the window of the Normandy at his burning home planet. The Reaper invasion had begun and Earth was at the forefront. In order to face these near unstoppable machines, Shepard would need the help from all of the galaxy. All races would have to be united to stand a chance...
  3. DrumBeats

Mafia Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia (Epilogue- Rebirth) 2-27-13

The three armies met at the base of the Tower of Guidance. It was crazy, they were once enemies. Two opposing armies united as one against the goddess they held so dear. Those times were behind them, and for the sake of all those they hold dear it was their moment to stand up to Ashera's divine...
  4. DrumBeats

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

"Earth. Fire. Air. Water. When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the Hundred Year War. Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and non-benders...
  5. DrumBeats

MATURE: May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor (3rd character is up!)

Hey, I'm creating a multiple view story of the 56th Hunger Games. This story will follow eight tributes' trials in the Games as well as with their own internal conflict. This is mature due to the intense violence that will occur when the Games begin. Feel free to comment and criticize and I hope...
  6. DrumBeats

Long ago, Avatar Korra had failed to defeat Amon and save Republic City from the Equalists. The benders fled to their respective nations and were seperated once more. Thus the five nations, now counting the Equalist Republic City, lived in peace for many years. However, it wouldn't be long...
  7. DrumBeats

Mafia Meme Mafia: The 9GAG Resistance ENDGAME! Mafia and Russia Victory

Once upon a time in the Land of the Interwebz, a country called 9GAG was in grave danger. The memes used to live together in 9GAG in peace and harmony, but then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked hatred and greed spread among them. A select group formed a secret rebellion against...
  8. DrumBeats

Mafia FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia TOWN VICTORY! [5-8-12]

It started as a good day in the land of Skyrim. Though the land was on the brink of civil war, the empire had a new group about to be executed. Among them was none other than the leader of the Stormcloak rebellion, Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak. The rebellion would finally be over. The empire had won...
  9. DrumBeats

Mafia Assassin's Creed Revelations Mafia [1-16-12] ASSASSIN VICTORY!

Ezio Auditore sprinted through Masyaf searching for the entrance to Altair's library. He found the entance and learned that the door needed 5 keys, whose locations were kept in Nicolo Polo's journal. Soon, a group of Byzantine soldiers led by Leandros captured him and took him prisoner. He was...
  10. DrumBeats

Mafia Family Guy Mafia (MAFIA AND ROGER WIN!) [10-13-11]

It was nearing midnight in the town of Quahog. Everyone in town was sleeping soundly in their beds. Well, most of them anyway. Five people were at the Drunken Clam, plotting for the nights to come. Stewie, the obvious leader, spoke, "So it's settled then, tonight we take out the dog."...
  11. DrumBeats

Mafia Bloodshed in Blackthorn (Pokemon Mafia) TOWN VICTORY [8-24-11]

In the town of Blackthorn City, many pokemon lived in peace. But soon, that would all change. A mob was formed, determined to run the town themselves. Most of the pokemon fled, but 26 remained. Some were mobsters, others just townsfolk refusing to give up their land. There was, of course, the...
Back
Top Bottom