• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: spring T
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Pokemon Anime Quiz

im not go'in to call my self the biggest pokemon fan but let's see how much of a fan you are rules 1.Once a question is asked you must correctly guess the answer 2.once the asker of the question confirms your answer, you and only you are allowed to ask a question. You can give the floor to...
  2. S

ower ansisters in pre historic pokemon world

if pokemon always existed then how do you think ower ansisters would have been do think they(we) could survive and how diffrent do you think the world would be i want to no what you think i think we would survive
  3. S

What if Ash's starter was different?

what do you think ash would be like now if he had woken up early & got one of his starters(charmander,squirtle,bulbasure) would he be worse, better? would he had still traveled with misty & brock? would he still have gotten a pikachu? would he have gotten farther in the kento & other...
  4. S

was up

yah im new
Back
Top Bottom