Search results for query: *

1. M

Review M12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

It's on again Sunday at 7pm, I think. Edit- Er... never mind.
  2. M

Review M12: Arceus and the Jewel of Life

...Cartoon Network cropped it. This completely destroys the coolness of the movie. D:
  3. M

Review S12 EP27: Evolving Strategies!

Re: Evolving Strategies! - Review Thread I hate you, Cartoon Network!!! O_O *coughs* Anyway, besides the fact that it's still cropped, the episode was good. Chimchar has finally evolved, and the ending was great.
  4. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Thanks! I've been here... I just never have anything good to say! xD Yes, this is a pretty awesome birthday present! :-D And, happy almost birthday to you, too!
  5. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Chicken and mashed potatoes.
  6. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Holy crap! She's returning?! :O Yes! Lol, it's been awhile since I've posted again, huh? I've just been reading everything. xD Is... Is that when it airs? That's my birthday... O_O
  7. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

I'm currently watching Pokemon: The Rise of Darkrai.
  8. M

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A poptart.
  9. M

Review S12 EP26: Pedal to the Mettle!

Well, I just checked Cartoon Network's website and they have the episode up. It's in widescreen there, so hopefully it being cropped on TV was just a mistake.
  10. M

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The new Pokemon episode.
  11. M

Review S12 EP26: Pedal to the Mettle!

Luckily, I woke up right before 7 and checked my TV. I saw that Pokemon was on... and that it was cropped again... -.- Anyway, the episode was pretty cool.
  12. M

This week's new dub episode airs at...7:00 a.m.???

Ok, I'm pissed off now. -.- It's on at 7 and it's not even in widescreen anymore. This better be changed soon.
  13. M

This week's new dub episode airs at...7:00 a.m.???

Re: Next week's new dub episode airs at...7:30 A.M.??? 7:30 in the morning? I use to be up that early... not anymore. I guess I'll have to start watching it online. This sucks! xD Edit- I checked TV Guide's website, and they say it's still on at 9. They aren't always right, though...
  14. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Holy crap! :O Well, I'm excited about this episode now! Hopefully it means that Jessibelle is coming back! :-D
  15. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Welcome to the forums, Tesdiso! :D I love DP. Team Rocket has gotten so much love lately. There have also been a ton of cool new characters, like you said. The show has definitely improved since Johto and Hoenn, in my opinion. :-D
  16. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Interesting and cute idea! I want to be in it, and I want to have a Meowth hat on! :3 Off topic, but... Right after we finished a big Government project, the teacher assigned us another one. This sucks! xD
  17. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

^Cool artwork, you two! :O Wow... it's been a few days since I've posted in here. xD Sorry, I just haven't had anything good to say at all.
  18. M

Review S12 EP25: Frozen on Their Tracks!

Well, I missed the first half because I was still sleeping... xD I loved the second half, though! It was pretty funny when they tried to move the boulder. That's not what I imagined Looker's voice to sound like... I'll have to watch the first half later.
  19. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I actually agree with you. I didn't think it was very shippy. xD Well, except for the hug at the end. It's awesome that she was only hugging James! :crush:
  20. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

That's awesome! Their costumes look great! :3 There's a James episode coming up? DP has been great for James fans, lately! :-D
Back
Top Bottom