• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Z

Trade Coordination Thread

I need a lunatone and grimer. I'll trade anything on this list for either: all starters ekans tauros bagon slowpoke shieldon cranidos misdrevus pineco sandshrew vulpix phione lapras eevee meowth lotad electrike larvitar surskit oddish teddiursa mareep stantler...
  2. Z

Purugly a hidden Gem?

It's good that you're trying different pokemon and enjoying it. Variety is part of what makes the series so great to begin with. There are pokemon with better stats, yes, but lots of different pokemon can be winners under the right circumstances.
  3. Z

What kind of trainer are you?

I'm mostly a collector, but also a battler. Collecting was easy back when there were only 150 of them. With nearly 500, I can definately say that I'm getting my money's worth in entertainment value.
  4. Z

Trade Coordination Thread

Anyone want to trade a lunatone for my solrock?
  5. Z

Why do so many people hate gen III?

My opinion of the 3rd generation is mixed. As the author of this thread mentioned, pokemon abilities and contests were positive additions to the series. It introduced some pokemon that I like (especially torkoal) and I personally like its starters better than those of generation 4. My main...
  6. Z

Yout Team

My only team of all level 100s was during the red/blue generation. It was composed of: Charizard Gengar Mewtwo Garidos Venusaur Snorlax Looking back, the team had too many shared weaknesses and using Mewtwo was just cheap. Now I'm working on a modern team that involves far more...
  7. Z

Does Gender matter to you?

For pokemon of a gender-neutral appearence, I generally choose males. When a species of pokemon looks feminine (like gardevoir), I prefer to have a female.
  8. Z

Your status on Platinum

So far, I've beaten the main quest and accumulated 304 pokedex entries. Got a bit over 140 hours of gameplay and not even close to finished.
Back
Top Bottom