Search results for query: *

1. TylerGray

What was your first Pokémon?

Bulbasaur on my Red Version, a LONG time ago. My favorite starter. <3
  2. TylerGray

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

The Pretty Reckless - "Just Tonight"
  3. TylerGray

What video games are you playing now?

Ocarina of Time (GameCube version)
  4. TylerGray

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Pretty Reckless - "Miss Nothing"
  5. TylerGray

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I was born in March 1989, so I turned 21 not long ago. Looks like I showed up near the start of the boom, since the majority of people voted for 1989-1996. I started with Red Version in '98 and haven't looked back! =)
  6. TylerGray

What's the Most Foolish Thing You've done with a Master Ball?

Red Version, I found a Weezing on level 44 in Pokémon Mansion. I went to throw an Ultra Ball, and the next thing I knew my Master Ball was flying at it. o_0
  7. TylerGray

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

Re: Your first Pokemon game? My first one was Red Version back in October 1998. So much has changed since then!
  8. TylerGray

Do you ride your bike anymore in HG/SS?

Definitely less. I love seeing Feraligatr run along behind me, and the ambient sounds are a nice addition. It helps that the Running Shoes are automatic, though.
  9. TylerGray

Gaming Tradition!

I always: - keep a team of 6 with me - choose either Grass or Water starters (Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig) - keep my starter as my highest-leveled creature, and always in my party - use the Master Ball on the box's legendary - work towards a living Pokedex (first got there with Diamond)...
  10. TylerGray

Have You Reserved HeartGold/SoulSilver Yet?

I reserved both at GameStop back in September. Can't wait for Sunday!!
  11. TylerGray

Single or Double Battles: Which are more difficult?

I always thought Doubles Battles were tougher. With doubles, there's a lot more to focus on. I like Singles better, just one-on-one. Not always easier, but it is usually simpler.
  12. TylerGray

Does anyone use stuff like X Attack and Defend?

I think I used them a few times way back in Red, but since then I just sell them. Especially early on, what would you rather have - X items, or a few spare Potions?
  13. TylerGray

Hello

Thanks again for all the welcomes. :)
  14. TylerGray

Hello

Thanks for the welcome everybody! :)
  15. TylerGray

Hello

Of course! Seto Kaiba was my fave character!
  16. TylerGray

Hello

Hi everybody! My name is KCorp4000. I've been part of Bulbapedia for almost a year and finally realized that there were forums. Let's see... I've got handheld games from every gen, my fave Pokémon is Articuno, and I can't wait for HeartGold & SoulSilver to hit the US. Anyway, happy to be...
Back
Top Bottom