Search results for query: *

1. B

COMPLETE: Pokemon in NYC (my PokeDream)

That's a really nice story! I really like it! But... Can Gyarados actually use Fire Blast?
  2. B

Magazine scan reveals 157th Diamond & Pearl episode: Likely new Pokémon for Satoshi

Re: Magazine scan reveals 157th Diamond & Pearl episode: Likely new Pokémon for Satos Knowing how many opportunities Ash has had to catch great Pokémon and not done so, he probably won't. (see any episode with rare or legendary Pokémon)
  3. B

Ideas For New Pokemon

Maybe a pre-evo of Heracross. Looks like an ant, big fangs, antennae, etc.
  4. B

Platinum Arceus: Best Mistake Ever

As I walked along the sunlit sidewalk headed for home, I glance into my Walmart bag. Inside; I see an Arceus Poster Box and Flamestarter theme deck. I open the door, and walk over to my desk to open 'em up. I start with the theme deck; save the best for last, I thought to myself. Knowing what...
  5. B

Rate the Avatar Above You

9/10 AWSUM PIKACHU
  6. B

New Arceus Event soon?

Well, all I have is Platinum, so I hope they give the Azure Flute to D/P eventually. Just because there's a better sequel to a sequel of a sequel of a sequel... (so on until Japanese Red and Green), doesn't mean you can just ignore the original and give the better sequel all of the good crap...
  7. B

Confess your shipping 'sins'

The worst I've done shipping-wise was probably my thoughts of Immunityshipping- Pikachu and Diglett. Popular ships? Altoshipping.
  8. B

Who's That Pokémon!?

It's... Lapras! Next; Uhh... It seems I cannot silhouette a picture. I must suck.
  9. B

Say a stupid answer, get a stupid question.

Who is Spaghetti Cat? Dr. Pepper.
  10. B

Ideas For New Pokemon

Smeargle should have a pre-evo that also only knows Sketch. It would only be hatched from an egg if Smeargle was holding something like a Paintbrush or an Easel. The egg would be just random splatters of color. If you guessed I'm describing Pupallete, you're right! I just think that's an awesome...
  11. B

What Is Your Favorite Common Pokemon?

My favorite is Sentret. Look at how cute Furret is!
  12. B

Random Messages Part 2

Re: Random Messages part 3. Oh no, the invasion of banana tacos who will destroy all Drake Bell CD's is upon us!
  13. B

Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum; Funniest Rival Battles

First Battle; He just had a Chimchar, beat him easily with my Turtwig. I forget the rest, sorry... Except for this! First Battle (at Fight Area); Sweeped his 57-6 with an 87 Magmortar. Including Infernape and Snorlax. AND Floatzel.
  14. B

what don't you like about hg/ss?

What I don't like? There are no wild starters! I can understand no wild Kanto or Johto, but there aren't wild ones from Hoenn or Sinnoh? You can't even GET the Gen. IV starters in this game!
  15. B

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Pokemon: Battle Dimension- Playing the Leveling Field!
  16. B

New Wii game on the horizon: Game to be announced soon

I personally hope it's a new Pokemon Snap-like game. I loved playing that when I was a kid, finding the hidden signs and whatnot. Maybe there will be battling and actually catching Pokemon to help you with finding others. For example, let's say in a Forest level, there are 2 paths; one that's...
  17. B

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because Disney felt like making something generally repulsive to people look awesome. Or homosexual. Why are there technically 2 Pokemon gods? (Mew and Arceus)
  18. B

Pokewalker

Shake it!
  19. B

chuck norris pokemon jokes =)

Objection! http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHMY_enUS340US340&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Chuck+Norris+gets+his+ass+kicked+by+Arceus Disproved much? And Chuck Norris' secret brother, Chuck Nirros, inhabits the Cianwood Gym because he sucked. Nobody related to Chuck Norris sucks unless they...
  20. B

TPCI announces English-language Platinum: Arceus TCG set: Latest expansion to be rele

Re: Platinum: Arceus Officially Announced: November 4th release date confirmed It's about time! I wonder how bad they'll make the Arceus cards.... By that, I mean bad in power, and difficulty to get.
Back
Top Bottom