• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Platinum Arceus: Best Mistake Ever

As I walked along the sunlit sidewalk headed for home, I glance into my Walmart bag. Inside; I see an Arceus Poster Box and Flamestarter theme deck. I open the door, and walk over to my desk to open 'em up. I start with the theme deck; save the best for last, I thought to myself. Knowing what...
  2. B

Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum; Funniest Rival Battles

First Battle; He just had a Chimchar, beat him easily with my Turtwig. I forget the rest, sorry... Except for this! First Battle (at Fight Area); Sweeped his 57-6 with an 87 Magmortar. Including Infernape and Snorlax. AND Floatzel.
  3. B

Imakuni? Cards

Yes, we all know them. Doduo. Whismur. Exploud ex. All the cards never released in English that are banned from tournaments that have weird text. What's your favorite, why, and any pictures you'd like to share. Mine is Imakuni?'s Wicked Skill. Yay, I take no damage!:banana:
  4. B

Altoshipping (AKA Ash and Latias)

I couldn't find a thread for this, so I'll just put it here. Don't they look so cute together? Screw you Misty, Latias is here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHo87g92Gc There's your proof. Let's see (gets out checklist) Brown/orange eyes? Check No voice? Check He actually ****ing...
  5. B

The Thoughts of Pokemon (AKA Pokemon's Diary)

Here, you can post either one-time or recurring diary entries of the life of a Pokemon. I'll start; (just guess what it'll be) Day 1 Practiced my Headbutt on a huge rock. I'm actually getting pretty good, but I can't wait until I learn Zen Headbutt, oh! the fun things I'll do with that.
  6. B

Pokemon Episodes on DS or Wii

Remember the GameBoy Advance video things with episodes of the original Pokemon episodes on them? Who thinks they should make some more for the DS or for DSWare? Maybe we coould also make Pokemon movies for the Wii as well. :devil: Makin you sleep since the first season.
  7. B

Stupidest Evolutions

Have you ever seen a Pokemon evolve, thinking it would turn into something cool, but have it turn out to be either a piece of crap, or recycled? Toss in your 2 paragraphs about dumb Pokemon evolutions. Like, for example, Slugma-->Magcargo. Wow, you got a shell, we're SO impressed.
  8. B

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Series?

Back in 2006, a one-time special was shown on Cartoon Network: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate! It was shown only a few times, then disappeared completely. However, in 2008, it was shown once more, and a sequel was shown at the same time, based on Explorers of Time and...
  9. B

Favorite Pokemon Time!

WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT START FIGHTS ON THIS THREAD. OR ELSE I WILL DISPATCH MY ATTACK RAPTORS TO STEAL YOUR VALUABLE POKEMON ITEMS! No, seriously. They will take EVERYTHING. This has been a warning by Billy. Back to the question! Just wondering what your favorite (by that I mean, top 5...
Back
Top Bottom