• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Tyros
  • Order by date
  1. T

Do you film your games?Why(/not)?

I think it'd be kinda cool to have my own Youtube channel for matches against anyone I have a battle against on Wi-Fi. But alas, I don't have a camera that'd work for that, so no, I don't. - Tyros
  2. T

Battle Tower Hax

So, I've just come out of Battle Tower Hax-Death number, like, 5 in the last few days. After all this, I'm beginning to wonder if it's even possible to finish the Battle Tower's 100 fights challenge. Hax is just so prominent that, at some point in a single fatal fight, it always just clusters...
  3. T

dukeburger's unique challenge!

I read through a big bit of the OP, and got to the part where you were worried about your Pokemon hitting hard enough. Just thought I'd throw in this reminder: Remember, while you don't think your Pokemon aren't going to be hitting hard enough, his Pokemon also won't be hitting as hard as...
  4. T

Ironic things about Pokémon

Re: Ironic things about pokemon OH GOD NO STORY OH GOD NO STORY XDD;; I'd say 99.99%. The rotation's, like... Tons of filler > Gym Battle > More filler > Gym Battle > Repeat a few times > Pokemon League battles. Because the filler is SO BULKY it makes up that 99.99%. o__o - Tyros
  5. T

Ironic things about Pokémon

Re: Ironic things about pokemon Yeah, it's AT LEAST 99%. Jeeze. I thought everyone knew that! - Tyros
  6. T

Do You Get Angry/Flip out/Sweat Nervously Playing Pokemon Games?

There're two situations where this happens: 1.) When a chain breaks, at 39, ON the Pokemon I was chaining - which happens if you enter patches on the edge. ... This doesn't really piss me off any more - I learned to not be pissed about anything regarding chaining a good while ago. 2.)...
  7. T

Do you EV or IV?

Y'know, also, every time you have a battle against any in-game Pokemon, you're accidentally EV training Pokemon. Every time they fight something, they naturally pick up EVs. o__o - Tyros
  8. T

Do you EV or IV?

There's no need to try to kill the fun some people have RP-ing out their Pokemon and the relationship of the trainer to them, y'know. Sure, people who battle competitively have imagination. They just use it elsewhere. Doesn't mean either is right or wrong. =/ - Tyros
  9. T

Question about EVs

Any time! n.n Good luck with your effort training, then! - Tyros
  10. T

Question about EVs

At that low of a level, that's the best option you have. n.n; If you find someone who can infect it with Pokerus, it'll go even faster than that, though. It'll essentially cut each of those numbers in half. 2 Bidoof 15 Starly + Power Item 1 Starly - Power Item 15 Shinx + Power Item 1...
  11. T

Do you EV or IV?

I've dabbled before in IV, although I'm not too good at it. (Or rather, it just takes too long for me to really get perfect IVs.) And I always EV - it doesn't make sense not to if I want my Pokemon to do the best they can in battle against other people's Pokemon. We've spoken before, so...
  12. T

Poli's Fantastic Thread - Closed for the time being

Re: Poli's Fantastic Thread - Every Legendary! Posts have finally been answered! Edit: Disregard this post. n.n; Sorry. I found what I was looking for. - Tyros
  13. T

Awesome Shiny Stories

My awesome story is that I basically can beat, or at least tie, everyone's 'earliest shiny in a chain' story. XD See, I was just starting a Gligar chain. I walked into the first patch (not a shiny patch, of course, that can't happen on the first activation of the Pokeradar) and it was a...
  14. T

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Re: Shiny Pokemon by Soft Resetting So, here's a question, since I'm dabbling here for the first time, soft resetting for a shiny Shaymin. We all know of the RNG here, right? The thing that determines pretty much everything in the game. Including a shiny. From what I've read, the Seed that...
  15. T

Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers event i

Re: Oak's Letter coming soon to players of North American Platinum: Item triggers eve 4:00 AM on the dot, my time - I'm in Georgia. Hurray, Oak's Letter get! 8D - Tyros
  16. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Well, let's see... Seems like the average is 3000 steps. Someone else has said that the time average itself is 20 minutes. I'm not so sure that's actually true, though... Some of the really long resets that go well over 3000 (My highest lately was a bit...
  17. T

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

I'm 21, and I've been a fan since it started waaaaaay back in my 5th grade. :3 ... Damn, it's been so long. XD Hurray for 11+ (Plus if my count's off) years of Pokemon fandom! And many more to come! <3 - Tyros
  18. T

Where Are You From Poke-Fans

I'm in Georgia, that state that holds the Pokemon-Loving Anime Weekend Atlanta. 8D - Tyros
  19. T

Soft reseting stories

Haha! My friend is currently doing the exact same thing as you! XD He's SR'd maybe a thousand times at this point. n.n; It's sort of a weekend project for him, so it's not gonna get done way too fast. XD; I've never SR'd myself... Although, I'm considering doing it for a shiny Shaymin...
  20. T

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Yeah, it honestly shouldn't be... But like I said, I think it happens rarely. Sorry about the bad luck. D: You can get it up there again! - Tyros
Back
Top Bottom