Search results for query: *

1. S

what don't you like about hg/ss?

I'm probably late to this, but. One thing: Claire's Kingdra. urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh it's way worse than Whitney's Miltank. While I can sweep up the rest of her team I just can't beat it and I'm stuck, putting a huge damper on my enjoyment. I also don't remember the gym leaders abusing heal...
  2. S

Certain Preferred Natures?

Looks like I'm not the only one who makes teams for my RP characters~ I never paid much attention to those personality snippets.
  3. S

BIRTHDAY POKEMON!

Ooh, another birthday thread. October is ... sort of fitting, I guess. I'm not a supergenius or anything.
  4. S

My New Starters

The fire one is pretty cute. I like the water one, too; pretty unique. You should do up some second and third stages.
  5. S

Most Frustrating Part of Any Pokemon Game?

Re: Most Annoying Part of Any Pokemon Game? I love these threads. <3 For me, it's -- - The very beginning, going through the first couple towns. I have to keep my motivation up just to play through. - Having to waste a good party slot for an HM slave. - Ice puzzles ice puzzles ICE PUZZLES. I...
  6. S

Shiny Pokémon with the Pokéradar

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Good luck with that. Does LG use the same exploitable random number generator as Emerald or is it a completely different engine? I don't have the patience. ._. Skitty were swarming again, but once more I got off-track and chained Magnemite instead. Got...
  7. S

Trapinch evolves into Charizard??

Not going to believe it unless I see some obscure Sugimori sketches of it and its original intent. Not to mention a whole lot of other differences that could debunk the whole thing.
  8. S

How agrees with me?

Quoting this for truth and lols. I think certain people are just trying as hard as they can to find faults in the newer pokemon due to gigantic nostalgia goggles for the first gen. I like the first gen as much as anyone else, but some of the designs there were pretty hit and miss. (also I...
  9. S

Sounds like a bunch of utilitarian people in this thread. (not that that's bad)
  10. S

Are there astronauts in the Pokemon world?

Struck by SPACE LASERS (lasers) (lasers) or just mutating on exposure to the Earth's atmosphere depending on the game's dex entry. And technically viruses are between living and non-living iirc. :|a On-topic, I'm pretty sure there are astronauts as there's some references to them (even to...
  11. S

Platinum Battle Factory Horror Story: Swept by Lickilicky

I always do horribly in the Battle Factory. I don't remember much aside from having an Azumarill that usually swept everyone else's Pokemon. Then, when I got to the seventh battle it was absurdly hard. I kept switching my 'mons in and out and out and in and argghhhh I got beaten slowly. :'( To...
  12. S

Clefables Eeveelution Tournament!

Rad, I made it through. :o Muddyeon doesn't really seem to fit the theme to me. Sandeon? Terreon/Terraeon sounds cool too. Also, kind of late, but I just thought Titaneon would be better than Steeleon. Hmmm. Nonetheless, I'm gonna sketch out some ideas. Reserving this post for my entry once I...
  13. S

Checked around, didn't see any thread like this. Whenever I check a Pokemon's nature, I tend to see if they have one of my favored natures, which are ... Adamant, Gentle, Calm, and especially Sassy. I don't even really care if it's not suitable for competitive battle. Anyone else do the...
  14. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Did you reset at the edge? I never got the 'remained quiet' thing before. Also, I wasn't very successful today. Lickitung weren't showing up so I just did Marill. It broke on 22. Then I went over to try Eevee again and got up to the mid-20s before that...
  15. S

Re: Shiny Pokemon with the Pokeradar Condolences on the eevees, Tyros. D: So close. Meanwhile, I've decided to start chaining Lickitungs. The only problem is that the biggest grass-patch on route 215 isn't that big for my tastes and the chains tend to keep breaking. I might get lucky, though.
  16. S

How agrees with me?

.-´¯¯¯`-. ,´ `. | \ | \ \ _ \ ,\ _ ,´¯,/¯)\ ( q \ \,´ ,´ ,´¯) `._,) -´,-´) \/ ,´/ ) / / / ,´-´ I don't really think this thread was supposed to be an interesting discussion on pokeymans design so...
  17. S

How agrees with me?

Argghh, these kinds of topics make me rage. It's always the same arguments. 'The pokemon look less like real animals!!!' 'The pokemon look like digimon lol!!!' (I hate this one. Compare your typical legendary pokemon to a belts-and-zippers-and-wings-infested digimon) Now it's 'the pokemon look...
  18. S

Clefables Eeveelution Tournament!

(also bumping) I think the first post said that it'd end at the end of August. And ... it's the end of August now. Any word from Clefable?
  19. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

BUDDIES (almost) With the OP's method, I got October 12 -> Shroomish. I love Shroomish. With another method, I got Granbull (National) / Houndoom (Johto) / Giratina (Sinnoh). I'll go with Sinnoh on this one. B)
  20. S

Ghosties and EGGS

I always assumed that the new 'ghosts' weren't born but simply summoned from the spirit world into the egg. ... What? D:
Back
Top Bottom