Search results for query: *

• Users: Atara
  • Order by date
  1. Atara

Atara's Freakin' Magical Sprite Shop

Sorry, I haven't checked for your request until now. I'll be on it right now!
  2. Atara

Atara's Freakin' Magical Sprite Shop

Welcome to my shop! What I offer at this shop: 2-3 Pokémon Splices Recolors Revamps (any generation > newest generation) Devamps (any generation > generation II) Shadow Pokémon Custom Trainer Sprites Custom Trainer Overworld Sprites (still or animated GIF) "Shrub" Pokémon Avatars &...
  3. Atara

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I was gone for quite some time, and thinking that I wasn't going to come back I closed my shop. I wish to start anew and create my shop again. I will be doing two to three sprite splices, recolors, revamps (any gen to newest), devamps (whichever gen you prefer to gen II), shadow Pokémon, shrub...
  4. Atara

Pokeshipping- Rage of the Elements

Thanks for informing me about you posting a new part, RainbowMoondust. I really enjoy reading your fanfic, but I don't understand this part: "Ash wiped the tiny drop of blood off of his upper lip and sighed." Why did he have blood on his upper lip? Was it because of the turbulence? Anyways...
  5. Atara

Do you go on Bulbagarden at school?

I do sometimes in my web mastering class or at lunch on A days (we have A and B block schedules). Web Mastering is a class where we learn how to make our own websites. We will probably start to make our own websites on Tuesday. At my old school, this (and pretty much any site besides educational...
  6. Atara

BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Reopened! Scratches and Pixel-Overs!

Re: BuizelBoy's Recolor Shop Thankies~!
  7. Atara

BuizelBoy's Shop of Spriting Reopened! Scratches and Pixel-Overs!

Re: BuizelBoy's Recolor Shop Can you do a Cleffa egg? And an Igglybuff egg?
  8. Atara

What would you say your signature pokemon is?

Well right now, my signature Pokémon would have to be my female Clefable nicknamed Star.
  9. Atara

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

I know that I won't win :T
  10. Atara

Dream Teams

I have a lot of dream teams, but my most current is: Pokémon; Gender; Nickname Clefable; ♀; Star Wigglytuff; ♀; Wish Cherrim; ♀; Sakura Sunflora; ♀; Himawari Bellossom; ♀; Rei Vileplume; ♀; Rika
  11. Atara

Types of Transportation in Black and White...

I'd like to see Segways lol Those things are awesome. Maybe since the player characters are older, they could drive cars or motorcycles.
  12. Atara

Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new creature

Re: Unconfirmed: New Pokémon revealed in movie 13 and by Bandai: Two to four new crea The one with the vague drawn picture reminds me a little of a Quilava, and he did say that the ears were orange (like a shiny Quilava).
  13. Atara

I'd like to be notified, too when you post another piece. Maybe for the blimp, it could be called WIND or something and they What do you think?
  14. Atara

I love all three of the stories~! I can't wait for Terra if you do make it. I love how you made the stories about the elements. I love how you didn't change their character at all, especially Misty. Great job~!
  15. Atara

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

#1: 40=Wigglytuff #2 (Android Raptor's way): 2x9=18+95=133=Chansey #3 (Sleet's way): 40+9=49+5=54x1995=107730...=256=Combusken (for the day of the week, I did the year 1995 instead of 2010) #4 (Still Sleet's way, but with 2010): 40+9=49+3=52x1995=103740...=210=Granbull My birthday is...
  16. Atara

Favorite Second-stage Starter?

Wartortle and Grovyle (mostly because of PMD).
  17. Atara

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: New Pokémon, new evolutions, or too much? Fire/Water (hot springs, or somethings?), Grass/Fire (maybe a Pepper Pokémon?), a more girly ground type (the girliest ground type I see is maybe Marowak or Phanpy), less water types, more baby Pokémon, more Eeveelutions, more cat-like Pokémon, and...
  18. Atara

The Official Character Claim Thread (open for another claim!)

I give up my claim to Guildmaster Wigglytuff and Chatot, so they are now up for grabs~
  19. Atara

New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black and

Re: New Pokémon, gameplay shown on Oha Suta: Triple battles to be available in Black Wow, triple battles, eh? Those new Pokémon look really...strange. I like the one on the very top right of this picture, though. I kinda like the one they were versing on the triple battle all the way on the...
  20. Atara

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I'm not new to Bulbagarden. I tried doing that, and it said that I couldn't upload it because an image already had the same name as it (well, of course it would!). I guess I could just upload it onto Imageshack or something and let someone...
Back
Top Bottom