Search results for query: *

1. L

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 4: Mmmm... roasted nuts... 8/3/11 Good job, stupids. And btw, I never worked with soul at all, just stating that now. Never had anything to do with her. But anyways, GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD!
  2. L

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 4: A peaceful war... TOO peaceful.. 8/2/11 This is a BAD plan, guys. All I said was I stated my opinion of how I thought parma was acting buy pushing for the lynch of the now dead mafia member when it looked like we had little evidence. If you look, I never...
  3. L

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Re: BW Mafia- ...Or not. [D11-Void-8/03/11] Aw, now I died. Anyways, at least I wasn't godkilled, and found out opossumguy is maf/miller. that's an achievement, right?
  4. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 3: They popped the corn.. 8/1/11 Yay, we got a mafia member. And parma, all I said was I thought it was suspicious you were pushing so hard with no evidence I could see. Never said you were wrong or min was town, and I certainly never attacked parma. Just...
  5. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 3: At least they eat healthy... 7/31/11 No, he didn't. He claimed he could overcome any other role, and that was confirmed on his death. And also, I just thought of this. Why would the magnet shroom be able to redirect kills? That seems more like something...
  6. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 3: At least they eat healthy... 7/31/11 Honestly, I say either Parma or Transform at this point. Transform for wanting derier dead for having a role similar to his and claiming it as a fake, when we see derier was wholy truthful about his role. And Parma seems...
  7. L

Mafia BW Mafia- This mafia has just been sent to the moon. [N11-Cancelled-8/10/11]

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Two clays? Where in de hell did ye get that notion from? And why er ye so quick to change de focus on me here? Besides, I got my inside sources, and one o dem, the cop, tells me that you're a member o dat no good bunch'a villains dey...
  8. L

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Thank you kindly. Now, I do believe that that there Opossumguy feller is acting a bit suspicious. Vote: Opossumguy Explain yourself, boi.
  9. L

Re: BW Mafia- Go modkilling en masse! [D10-Autumn-7/31/11] Oh hey, look, I r back from camp. And now have no life away from the internet. Hooray!
  10. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 2: Not so fiery anymore, huh? 7/29/11 YAY! Back from camp. Claiming. And honestly, I got no idea who to go with, but we need someone. Also, Sourcandy, explain your vote on Derier, please.
  11. L

Mafia Insane Mafia - Draw between Town 1 and Town 2 - 21/7/11

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11 Or let it go a phase and see how it goes
  12. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 9 - The End is Near -18/7/11 NOW we've reached a stalemate. If town 1 votes together, they tie with me, as I have 2 votes. So this ends up with either a town 1 member betraying themself or the other, or me betraying myself. HOORAY FOR STALEMATES!
  13. L

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 9 - Activity plz? -14/7/11 What do you mean by stalemate? It'll be over. This is the last mafia member, we take him out, we win, game over. VOTE: BoredBeyondBelief
  14. L

Re: Insane Mafia - DAY 8 - Funky title here -14/7/11 Vote: TLZ
  15. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 7 14/7/11 YAY! GO AWESOME PLANNING BY US ALL! We got all 3 mafia. After all the deaths of these innocent souls, especially the town members that I was the mayor of, it shall finally be ended, very, very soon.
  16. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11 Yay! No nightkill and progress! VOTE: Axle Helios But now the cop role is useless to us, as all that's left is a godfather. So I'm guessing tomorrow's course of action is probably gonna be kill off TLZ? A he admitted to being mafia, and since he said Axle...
  17. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11 Yeah, sorry, kinda can't put words down right for some reason. Always comes out either stupid or very harsh. Anyways, that still leaves us with a few candidates as the last mafia members. But, here is te question. TLZ: Were you mafia 1 or 2? If you're 2, the...
  18. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11 Uh huh. Interesting. So, one of you is the town 1 mayor, and the other is a dirty dirty mafia member. Because I happen to be the mayor of town 2. So you kinda just fucked yourself. Good job. And tomorrow, we just need to have just you two vote against each...
  19. L

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion) 'I'm gonna eat your brain!' IN
  20. L

Re: Insane Mafia - Night 6 12/7/11 I think the only thing saving the game right now are the mayors. With them combined, the towns have twice the voting power of the mafia. Only problem right now is that there are still gonna be 2 kills a night at max, and a kidnapping. That could decimate the...
Back
Top Bottom