Search results for query: *

1. Continent Turtle

European Diancie Code

Hey, I was wondering, are there any Europeans here that have an extra Diancie code? Our local game shop was being a bitch about giving the code, and I could only get AS today, and that was one day late, so they wouldn't give it to me. I really want a Diancie, can anybody help me out? I'm from...
  2. Continent Turtle

GEN VI: Blazikenite Wanted

Hello, I got Pokémon Y when it came out in October, but my game and my 3DS were stolen when I went in town to get some streetpass hits. Suffice to say, I only got a new 3DS (XL, much better for my hands) very recently, along with Pokémon Y. And I didn't get a Torchic with a Blazikenite because...
  3. Continent Turtle

AWESOMENESS: T-Rex vs Mammoth

Okay, I had this thought in my mind... Who would win in a fight? Mammoth or T-Rex?
  4. Continent Turtle

Lions vs. Raptors

Okay, I watched Jurassic Park the other day, and I was wondering: who would win? A pack of lions or a flock of raptors? The raptors would in this case be of similar size as in Jurassic Park, so I figure either a Deinonychus or a Utahraptor. Who do you think would win, and why? Personally I...
  5. Continent Turtle

Where English people disagree over whose language is best

Sorry, a bit off-topic. I think, there's also no such thing as American English and Australian English as seperate languages, but that they're variants, or dialects of each other. Just like we have Dutch and Flemish in the Netherlands and Belgium respectively, but they're like dialects to each...
  6. Continent Turtle

TEEN: A Journey Begins

I had this idea for a fanfic, it goes about the beginning of a journey in Unova. The sixteen year old Robert receives his first Pokémon, together with his best friend Thomas. I hope you like it, and that you can tell me if there's anything that needs to be improved, if the story's alright...
  7. Continent Turtle

Orchestral Music

Hi. I think most here know that the new Zelda wil get orchestrated music. But now I'm thinking... Should Pokémon games on the 3DS be orchestrated as well? I think it would enhance the game. Give your thoughts on this please.
  8. Continent Turtle

Singachu: A Pikachu Song

An amazing song I found on the Internet of a guy portraying Pikachu: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiwPPlvtNOY Sorry, I just had to share this with everyone. Plain awesomeness. So... What do you think of it?
  9. Continent Turtle

WANTED: Vullaby

Like it says, I'd like to have a vullaby because there's no way I can get one over the GTS. If someone has Black and has the same problem with Rufflet, let's trade!!! Harold FC: 1592 4972 9811
  10. Continent Turtle

Wantes: EV Free Reshiram

I'd like to have a Reshiram, preferably freshly caught, which has no training in ev's, and preferably with a Timid nature. Thx :drowsy:
  11. Continent Turtle

Harry Potter Saga vs. Twilight Saga

I saw no thread for this, so... here it is. What's your opinion on the saga's? Which is the best? Would Harry win from Edward? Would Jacob crush Hagrid? Would Hagrid tame the wolf pack? Your opinion please! I vote Harry Potter btw. :phew:
  12. Continent Turtle

Tornadus

I need a US or EU Tornadus, I have white, so...
  13. Continent Turtle

A more adult anime side-series

I think they do the battles well in the anime, but im so bored of all the explaining about types during battles or all the childish talk in a filler. I watch the dutch version of the anime, and they are screaming if something's wrong, and all the explaining that wasn't necessary because I knew...
  14. Continent Turtle

Which movies were the best?

I was wondering, because I recently have listened again to that lugia song from the second movie, and I thought the first three movies were the best. They have something that makes them stand above the rest, something that misses in the other movies. I was wondering what you guys were thinking...
  15. Continent Turtle

Ash + Mijumaru?

I know it's still speculation time, but this pretty much proves Ash is getting a Mijumaru... Well, at least he's going to get a Water-starter.
  16. Continent Turtle

Hack like Shinygold

You know how that Zell guy made Pokemon Shinygold by hacking Pokemon FireRed? Well, I want to make something like that too, so I want to make a Gen 4 version of Pokemon Emerald by hacking pokemon platinum. It's just a idea but does anyone care to help me? I really have no idea how to do this.
  17. Continent Turtle

League and on

What do you think that will happen to Ash in the Sinnoh League and further? I think that Ash wil beat Paul in the finale with his newly evolved Infernape, Pikachu, Sceptile, Snorlax, Kingler and Charizard. If this won;t happen I still hope that Ash beats Paul with all of his Sinnoh Pokemon and...
Back
Top Bottom