Search results for query: *

1. D

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon(Round 2!)

Did I put the right Frillishs up for offer? After the trade, could you check them to make sure you got the one with 3 perfect IV's please. If i did put the wrong one, could I give you one of the good ones tomorrow? Also, many thanks. This will be unbelievably useful for me (:
  2. D

Sure, that sounds great. I'm also waiting on another deal going through, so I've got plenty of time in the lobby anyway (: Big time thanks.
  3. D

So sorry, I totally didn't realise I forgot my code. My code is: 4298 2169 6197 Many thanks.
  4. D

Can I have one please?
  5. D

GEN V: Wanted: EV Reducing Berries (Pomeg, Tomato etc)

Hello all, my apologies if this is breaking any rules but I checked and thought it would be OK. Anyway, I'm in desperate need of the following: WANTED: At least fourty of each of the following berries: Pomeg, Tomato, Hondew, Grepa, Kelpsy and Qualot. They can be obtained from the...
  6. D

Carita's Shiny Hydreigon! all Timid natured!

If you do do a second round I would love one. I''d trade you a Frillish with Perfect Defence, HP and a Bold nature.
  7. D

dw females and others

Hello. Could I trade you for the DW female Gligar, Wooper, Slowpoke, Tentacool and Dratini? In exchange I can give you: Rhyhorn, Roselia, Ghastly, Machop and Magnemite. Would this be enough? Because I can do more if you'd like.
  8. D

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hi, sorry if this is going in the wrong place. I was wondering when the IV rater appears in the Battle Subway in Black? I can't find him, and I heard a hideous rumour that he only shows up after the elite four. The thing is, I'm breeding for my team members to have good IV's and...
  9. D

Dittos CLOSED

Re: Dittos Could I have: Relaxed, Adamant, Calm, Modest, Jolly and Naive please? I'd be more than willing to trade you some stuff for them.
  10. D

Monop's Mon Shop (Best EV Training Shop!)

Hi again. Firstly, I was going to ask to cancel Larvitar as I've discovered I need superpower, which means it has to be done on Gen 4 where I have all the equipment and Pokemon I need. I still need you to do the others, mind. Also, if you've already finished Larvitar I'm more than willing to...
  11. D

GEN V: Sandstorm OU Competitive RMT.

Hello, terribly sorry for any posting mistakes. Here is my attempt at a Gen V competitive OU sandstorm team. I had originally wanted Blaziken for this, but the extreme difficulty of obtaining a decent one as well as his moronic ban to ubers ruled him out. I'm still working on having...
  12. D

What tier will they be in?

Blaziken in Ubers? WWWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem. Anyway, nice thread. How is Blaziken broken, Smogon? As amazing as it is in OU, it certainly wasn't unbeatable. It could still be smashed by Aqua Jets, Mach Punches and strong priority moves in general, which seem more common than...
  13. D

Gen 5 Drought

Extremely interesting team, in my own decidedly imperfect opinion. It does look very promising. Personally, however, I wouldn't waste two whole spots just to take advantage of other weather teams. At least one, but probably both will be wasted and they'll be hugely outnumbered anyway, not to...
  14. D

It ain't original, but it works.

I think this team looks excellent and versatile, but there do seem to be one or two little problems. Firstly, I think you have something of a Conkelldurr problem. He can quite easily smash Tyranitar, Excadrill and Ferrothorn with his STAB moves, and I doubt Gengar or Swampert would prevail...
  15. D

Hi again. What Pokemon would you like me to chain for you in exchange? Also their details like nature, gender and ability (and nicknames if you want). Feel free to ask for as many as you like, and I'll try to get them to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for this, and take as long...
  16. D

Thanks, that sounds great. Also, thanks for being so patient and understanding. Anyway, here is the full list: (takes a deep breath) I'm in need of 6 eggs for Black, however I can only pay using fourth gen cartridges. In all cases, excellent IV's are a huge bonus (those that must have 31 in...
  17. D

Oh yeah, I forgot to explain. What I do for eggs is save just before hatching a batch, hatch and check them, then soft reset to just before hatching as eggs have their nature and IV's set when you pick them up from the day care. It took me ages to work it out myself for my old trade deals when...
  18. D

Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to fulfill a 6 IV bred Pokemon (they all need at most 2 perfect IV's in specific stats, the other Iv's don't matter) order for me in Gen V, and most of them require egg moves as well. Also, I need them as eggs (to check what the contents of the...
  19. D

Ninetails Ultimate Breeding Now breeding gen V pokemon

Re: Ninetails Ultimate Breeding now breeding certain natures and shinies Ah well, thanks anyway. Good luck with your new game :)
  20. D

Ninetails Ultimate Breeding Now breeding gen V pokemon

Re: Ninetails Ultimate Breeding now breeding certain natures and shinies Hi, do you do Black and White breeding? Also, do you offer breeds for natures, egg moves and IVs in Black and White? If so, then I have a large bulk request for 5 eggs which I won't specify here for the sake of space...
Back
Top Bottom