• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

Poni Island. This post will contain SPOILERS. This is where the game just started to feel off to me. The whole Island was basically just meant to drive the plot of Aether and the Legend(s). The lack of a Kahuna and Captain(s) when you get there is off putting and weird from a story stand point...
  2. L

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

So to all the naysayers... have any of you been following the NX rumor cycle, if so you should be well aware wthat Emily Rogers and Eurogamer have a great track record. Also why produce more games for the 3ds? Its past time to move on to better hardware. X and Y were great and Sun and Moon are...
  3. L

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Im betting you can get the other evolution post legendary/team story arc is completed. I feel like after that is all done the natural order will be restored making day and night normal again, thus opening up the evolution for the other rockruff form. I mean its evolution has to be tied to day...
  4. L

I just cant not see it as the werehog from Sonic Unleashed or some other edgy sonic form or character Sega probably wants to forget.
  5. L

No Pokemon Z?

They hinted at another region withing X and Y so.. Totem very tropical, sun and moon and their logos even make you think tropical. More than likely we will visit Kalos post game and finish up the story that Calem and Serena started. Or "in 2016 it all comes together" EVERY REGION SO FAR IN ONE...
  6. L

The Diamonds in the Logo

Guys clearly its a fusion device.. That fuses Lunatone with Umbreon and Espeon with Solrock, Volcarona and Sunflora. Inb4newgimmickistrainer-PokemonfusionREBURST.
  7. L

Possible Gen I Compatibility Issues?

Have they confirmed that gen 3-6 pokemon will transfer to Sun and Moon? Between the gen 1 transfer and the suggestion that Go pokemon will be able to transfer and interviews in the past suggesting that GF wants to simplify things.. Im weary of pokemon going backwards and neglecting the metagame...
  8. L

The Timeline (Warning: Wailord Sized Spoilers)

so.. game freak went and made this world complex.
  9. L

Game launches. The very same day we are treated to one last reveal video. Much like the old games you can obtain a Johto Starter. Then they end it showing Mega Johto Starters. Then the official site updates with hints at finding the hidden post game mega stones some of which not revealed.
  10. L

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

The demo was probably and bare with me here, built from an early or separate build of the game. But im sure gamefreak is aware of the fanbase behind flygon and milotic and easily couldve opted to leave them out to use for another games hype machine down the line. Not including them in this game...
  11. L

We got a post game event story. What this entails and possibly opens the doors for is huge. Could be a sign of event 'episodes' to encounter mythical pokemon in this and future games. And yet we bicker away and act upset over everything being "revealed" and lack luster reveal before launch. I...
  12. L

I honestly feel like with the addition of mega evos they just got confused or to overly excited in the marketing.. Or they are making the unfortunate mistake of assuming they are infallible and we will buy what ever they release regardless and assuming us all simple. But when has a gaming...
  13. L

I feel they showed most features pretty well that have returned. And improved them quite a bit. The secret bases for one got a huge buff with customization and online sharing. I wont argue that if everything is indeed revealed they blew it this time in advertising, but lets be honest were all...
  14. L

I see a lot of mega bashing here.. But I mean really its remakes. What else could they have shown to boost hype? I mean outside showing the new graphics, secret bases, new artwork, and some new features it would largely be the same game with the addition of throwing in some other box legends ala...
  15. L

The New Mega Evolutions Thread (MOD NOTE: Read first post!)

Im willing to bet ray got a mega just so you could have mega ray and primal groudon or kyogre on your team at the same time. basically a loophole to exploit the 1 mega per team thing.. Only reason I could see em getting a mega over a primal (cause the story aspect only means so much). But then...
  16. L

Events in the Remakes

This has literally been my dream since I was actually 10.
  17. L

Sprites Or Models?

Only thing that really upsets me about models is that alot of pokemon lost their contrast from their sprite forms. Look at a shiny nidoking sprite versus the model and tell me you like the model as much color wise as the sprite. Same for alot of pokemon.
  18. L

Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service (On Hiatus)

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service 4 was such a breeze for me in DP at least as far as simple shiny popping outs. and the delay is no issue at all. stuff happens is life.
  19. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service Thanks alot for the eevee. I'll have to drop you another request sometime to pay you for your work. I could never figure out the 5th gen RNG
  20. L

Re: Lunacy's Gen V RNG Service OH. Is Zeraku. I thought you meant the gaming site.
Back
Top Bottom