Search results for query: *

1. L

GEN VI: Looking for tanabata Jirachi

I am currently after the shiny tanabata Jirachi event. As I cant trade up my legit wishmkr jirachi I need it for collection purposes. Also possibly interested in Diancies and other offers possibly. Here is what I have: Gen 6: Bank Celebi Event torchic GTS vivilion Other: Aura Mew. Hayley Mew...
  2. L

Dawn of the final day.

Wasnt sure where to post or ask this.. so delete if needed. But im looking for some one who can check the SID's of two of my gen 4 games before we lose wifi.
  3. L

GEN VI: Need a manaphy

So my living dex now only needs a manaphy. Ive got every other event legend and some shiny's. Not really sure what to offer here.. Ive got alot of events. Ive got all event mews to date I think. same goes for jirachi's and celebi's, and deoxys. Ive got a few odd end things ive got some shiny...
  4. L

Revelations

Hi all. Im LusterPurge. And this will be my shop and home for trading here on Bulbgarden. So with out stalling any more heres my shop. Rules. Be patient please. I work. I go to school I have a life. But if I make a trade I will make sure you get what your request. Typical dont send me hacks...
  5. L

Wanted DW female Eevee or other offers.

I am looking for: DW Eevee Female. Shiny Mew-Japanese and legit. Any of the last new wifi mew event that is not english or japanese. Interesting offers. What I have to offer. Shinies: Mew-semi legit-english faraway island Mewtwo Deoxys Lake Trio Cresselia Lugia Celebi latios...
  6. L

Wanted: Master ball

Im early in the game but I want to stop and soft reset for victini so if anyone is willing I would like to trade for a master ball dont care if cloned. Anything I can offer of worth would have to be traded from 4th gen as like I said im early in the game. I can offer 10th anivs, a few pokeparks...
  7. L

Never hurts to try again.

Im seeking a jap or otherwise nonenglish Ditto. That has flawless IV's. At this point I dont really care if its one that has had its IV's edited. What I have to offer.. Alot of events and shines. 90% of which will be psychic typed. My collection is near if not close to complete down to a...
  8. L

Wanted flawless IV Foriegn Ditto

What I can offer. Ask.
  9. L

Wanted:Ranch Mew

I seek the Ranch mews of other regions. GIULIA Italy EULALIE French EULALIA Spanish ユカリ(YUKARI) Japan And Hayley English- I need an UT one. lol Eevee's of these regions would interest me as well. For what I can offer check my shop. For any combination of 3 or all 4 of the above...
  10. L

want a foriegn poke..

that knows extrasensory and can breed with typhlosion. checks muh shops for a trade. urgent.
  11. L

Shophish Wonder Galary-New and improved-

Welcome. Springi Approved by UltimateSephiroth.
  12. L

The Status of Our Friend Red.

I was thinking and realized.. Is Red really the epic guy we once knew still? I mean he stopped a criminal organization. So lets think if he met gen 3 or 4's heroes. Brendan/May:So I stopped these two rival hippie groups from drastically ruining the worlds geography.. Lucas/Dawn:I stopped a...
  13. L

Radical ideas

I think it would be interesting if we just had new starters, new legends, and maybe roughly 20-30 new additions to the already existing 493. The rest of the regional dex being comprised of mons we have already seen and know. HOWEVER. They have slightly altered appearances due to regional...
  14. L

Bullet train blues.

So am I the only one that was let down by the train? For some reason SS killed my memories of Silver as the windows are just tinted. Whereas in the originals I fondly remember seeing Gold's sprites face in the window. I used to always ride the train. Now I just fly. Such a small thing yet it...
  15. L

offering shaymin and deoxys

looking for 2 ralts shiny one female(named Gina) on male(named Jon). can be hacked. Deoxys and Shaymin are both legit.
  16. L

Sirphish's random work.

I decided to work with spriting again and so far here are some of my results.. A rework of a possible espeon evo. Celestion*name credit to Blazing. Originalv Rayquaza Recolor- A custom with no name.. A new Deoxys forme- And lastly for now.. Mewthree- I'd like to keep...
  17. L

wanted shiny deoxys-dont care if hacked.

will trade starters, legit deoxys at 100 or 30 or if you ask I may have.
  18. L

Bored+Observation=?

So I noticed looking at bulba's 10 aniv event page that Typhlosion and tyranitar had the almost exactly the same pose and direction.. Soo.. And overheat.. I feel the head may be in need for some cleaning up. But thought I would share. : )
  19. L

Espeon evovles.

*drumroll* Comments?
  20. L

Sirphish's graphic shop.

Sirphish at your service.
Back
Top Bottom