Search results for query: *

1. Medusa Gorgon

Seasons Greetings from the Garden Grotto!

Merry Christmas from the Garden Grotto! It's been a pleasure to be getting to know new members as well as catching up with current members! Hope we all have a good one ^^
  2. Medusa Gorgon

A very happy Halloween from the Garden Grotto!

A very happy Halloween to all our new and current members at the Garden Grotto! Hope we all have a great day and have fun :)
  3. Medusa Gorgon

GO Does anyone ever find themselves unable to log into their Pokemon Go account?

So, android phone user here, registered my account ages ago with Google. Up until this week, been playing with no problems. For the past few days, it has seemed slower to use than usual, but today, it literally refuses to let me log in! And at level 33 I really don't want to start again as you...
  4. Medusa Gorgon

Happy New Year from all of us in the Garden Grotto! :)

Okay technically for me it's still New Year's Eve but just wanted to wish you all a very Happy 2018 and to say how much I have enjoyed being part of this community. Hope everyone's New Year is a good one :)
  5. Medusa Gorgon

Merry Christmas from the Garden Grotto! :)

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all had a lovely day and hopefully caught some great Pokemon :)
  6. Medusa Gorgon

Happy Christmas everyone! :)

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a lovely day :) ~Lin Beifong
  7. Medusa Gorgon

GEN VI: Currently Seeking: Male/Female Infiltrator Zubat

Hi All Currently seeking a male/female infiltrator zubat. Please let me know what you would require and I shall see what I can do :)
  8. Medusa Gorgon

GEN VI: Wanted: Legit Mew....

Hello It's been a while since I posted here :) basically, I am currently after a mew, as long as it's legit (though cloning is fine) , I do not mind, I just need it for a friend of mine's birthday :) I have yet to beat the elite four, but have some decent stuff on white, and some on X, just...
  9. Medusa Gorgon

COMPLETE: One Shot: BBC's Sherlock: My Immortal (one shot) (TEEN)

My Immortal. WN: I wrote this after listening to the song My Immortal, it’s a Sherlock one shot, dedicated to my two friends and sisters (as well as fellow Sherlockians) Kitty and Charlotte :) Please could you all let me know what you think? :) Thanks :) (Set after the Reichenbach Fall)...
  10. Medusa Gorgon

Looking to trade for/borrow Jolly ditto/drapion/skorupi

Well I am currently doing a breeding project that is giving me what you might call a quadgraine and I really am in urgent need of any of the pokemon in the title above (not hacked though please) Please state what you would like in return and I shall see what I can do (Gen 4 please) many thanks...
  11. Medusa Gorgon

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Turnabout Sherlock (working title) me and Slendermodio

working thread... cast: Sherlock Sherlock, Watson, (defendant) Molly... (witness?...) Moriaty.... Anderson... Donovan Lestrade.... Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright (defence) Maya Fey Mia Fey Pearl Fey The judge... Miles Edgeworth OO... Kay Faraday?... Franziska Von Karma Detective...
  12. Medusa Gorgon

Wanted: Power Lens

Urgently need one of these. Can offer a shiny rngd bagon in exchange or something else...
  13. Medusa Gorgon

COMPLETE: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Prosecution of A turnabout (TEEN)

WN: I posted and completed this on fanfiction.net, so I thought heck, why not post it here as well?. (i am feyfangirl there) anyway, I do not own ace attorney, and credit goes to mouthful of gold for the major help she gave me in developing Raven black :D this is set after ace attorney...
  14. Medusa Gorgon

The game character the person above you reminds u of?

As the title suggests, all u need to do is think what video game character the person above u reminds u of?
  15. Medusa Gorgon

TEEN: Pokemon Ranger: Fall from Grace (Chapter one now up!)

WN: I have been toying with the idea of this for sometime now, and have decided to be brave, and put it out there. It is a pokemon fic, with some ace attorney elements thrown in... enjoy. (note, the date may seem odd, but as I can't remember what year the pokemon series is set in.. it will have...
  16. Medusa Gorgon

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: A Mysterious, Murderous Turnabout

Cast List... Phoenix Wright, (Shadow The Umbreon) Miles Edgeworth (Nour386) Pearl Fey (Transform) Judge, (lucario perhaps?) Transform Adrian Andrews (me!) Maya Fey.. (Transform) (Mia will need to be channeled) and I will be your friendly disembodied voice here to guide you along on the...
  17. Medusa Gorgon

potential pokemon contest rivalry rpg?

well, I was toying with the idea of creating a rpg with six contestants and their pokemon going head to head like they do in the anime... will obviously expand on the plot...
  18. Medusa Gorgon

Raven Black: Ace Prosecutor: A Raven's claw, (Me and DarksydeGoldHeart)

Characters: Raven Black Gregory Edgeworth. Miles (child) Misty Fey Ezio (Teenage) Mia Fey Robin Black Date: September 15th 1992, time: 9:15pm, location: ??? My name is Raven Black, i'm 13, and am desperate to be a prosecutor. However... there is a slight problem... I have been involved...
  19. Medusa Gorgon

Wanted: All three Unova Starters

as the title suggests, I am after all three unova starter pokemon, don't care about ivs and stuff, as long as they are legit. let me know what u want, and I will see what I can do :D
  20. Medusa Gorgon

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: A Mysterious, Murderous Turnabout

ooc: I thought this would be a fun side thing to do along side the fic I am writing of the same name.... Date: 31/10/2019, time: 11:57pm location: ? Two women were standing alone in a back alley behind the Prosecutor's office having a rather heated discussion. One was standing under a street...
Back
Top Bottom