Search results for query: *

• Users: Battaman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

So I have breed me some Pokemon and now I figured I would give/trade away the ones that's not complete trash so they don't go to waste. For 3IV or less, just give me something novel, preferably something exclusive to Pokemon X, or from my List(look bellow), for 4 or 5 IV I expect something of...
  2. B

GEN VI: Looking for Synchronicers and Ditto

I am looking to make my hunt for Pokemon of the right nature somewhat easier, so I am in search of Pokemon with Synchronize and Ditto of the following natures They might be any Pokemon, as long as they have Synchronize and the right nature. My collection of Pokemon are quite limited, but I...
  3. B

Battamans Day-Care Center, we train your Pokemon, for a price.

OK, this is my shop:yahoo: This is not a ordinary shop though, this is not made for trading all them shinys for all them events. In this shop I will level up, EV train, tutor on moves and evolve* your Pokemon for you. This is the main job I'm doing, but I can also breed the Pokemon and train...
  4. B

Woman don't get Chicken McNuggets

http://failblog.org/2010/08/10/epic-video-fail-woman-freaks-out-over-mcnuggets-fail/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+failblog+%28The+FAIL+Blog+-+Fail+Pictures+%26+Videos+at+Failblog.ORG%29&utm_content=FaceBook Fail.
  5. B

Want Celebi, Deoxys, Crown Beasts and Manaphy, offering most other stuff.

OK I want: Celebi Deoxys Crown Raikou Crown Entei Manaphy Crown Suicune in that priority, meaning that I will give more for Crown Raikou than Manaphy. I have or can get all breedable Pokemon having RS, DPPt and HGSS. I also have a couple of all in-game legendaries except HG Kyogre...
  6. B

Contest Metapod vs. Kakuna

VS. It's time for THE most epic battle ever! Witch of these extremely hardcore Pokemon is hardest? Which has the most epic design? Which would won a battle? Which is hardest? Who is the most useless? (new) Who is more useful when they evolve? (new) Which would it take the longest time for...
  7. B

Want some events, permanently or trade-tradeback

OK, my friend got Wi-Fi, so then I can try to get some event Pokemon, if you only want a trade-tradeback that's OK by me (searching the GTS FTW). What I want is; Celebi, Deoxys, Darkari and Shaymin. Edit: And Manphy. Anyway, I have a couple of Mews, one that is EV trained in Sp.Atk and...
  8. B

Which starter will be given special treatment this time?

In gen4 Torchic was given special treatment over all other starters, you can walk whit it in the Amenity Square (as the only starter Pokemon of any region in DP) and you can catch it in the 'Walker as the only starter Pokemon. So which starter do you think/want to be given special treatment...
  9. B

Female Rival

Seeing all this threads about female professors and champions, I found it weird that no one wants a female rival, the closest they got were May, apart from that all the rivals are male. I can't be the only one wanting bitch rival?
  10. B

Voltorb Flip or Slots?

Well, since we have had such long discussion about this I made a poll. I prefer the Voltorb Flip.
  11. B

How do you get your team?

Hey, I'm just wondering, how do you get your in-game team? Do you just capture the first thing that pop out from the grass? Do you plan a lot? Do you capture multiple for right nature or do you just pick the first you find? Personally, I just capture the first five different pokemon I...
  12. B

Wanted: 3rd led trading person

Hey, I and Lazyboy have a trading problem, we don't seem to be able to trade directly whit each other, we see each other in the trading room, and get ready to trade, and it fails for some reason. So what we need is a 3rd person to trade whit, it's very simple, you get my pokemon and Lazyboys...
  13. B

Looking for Jotho Starters, Jotho Legedaries and Event Pokemon

So, I look for Jotho starters and Legendaries, except for Raikou, I got that already. Also I'm looking for events Pokemon, spesialy Mew and Deoxys. I don't give extra for shiny since I don't realy care about shinys. In return I can get any in-game pokemon from Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond...
Back
Top Bottom