Search results for query: *

• Users: PokieFan09
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

How to meet people and make new friends?

I live in a fairly big city and I've been having some trouble making friends outside of my school. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on meeting perspective girlfriends or new people. Thanks...
  2. P

When you have a problem who do you talk to?

When you have a problem who do you talk to? Who do you go to for advice and comforting? Who are the people closest to you in your life?
  3. P

What are your goals in life?

Do you know where you're going to, do you like the things life has shown you? What do you want to do with your life? What do you want to do before you die?
  4. P

Picture Rating Thread

The current Bulbagarden picture thread is too long and rather outdated. So, if you want post more up to date pictures here (with minimual spam) and get your own pictures rated by other members/rate others, go ahead. I'll post one when I find my camera. >_<
  5. P

New Social Group - Venture Brothers Fan Club

PokieFan09 has created a new social group called "Venture Brothers Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  6. P

New Social Group - Shadow Deeps Fan Club

PokieFan09 has created a new social group called "Shadow Deeps Fan Club", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
Back
Top Bottom