• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

I'll start it right now c: thanks! glad you like it C:
  2. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

thank you and you're welcome guys c: anyone elsee?
  3. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

sorry for the huge wait guys. They're all finally done. Aori, it looks more like a recolour than a splice, there wasn't really much to work with with the cinccino, but I hope you like it anyway D: 初音ミク TerraTheCreator, it looks a bit awkward idk why :I if you want me to change anything...
  4. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

sure C: would you like the same sprites, text etc?
  5. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

I'll do it, but it'll be very blurry as it's a very tiny image. are you sure you just wouldn't like me to make a new version of it instead? C:
  6. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

of coursee, I am working on both my lovelys ~
  7. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

thank you, and you are very welcome my dear ~ aww, thanks c: now come onn. more requests people. I need something to get me off my lazy butt, lawlll.
  8. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Kyumorph, here's yours ~ I scratched a lot of it so it would have more resemblance to the Regigigas, if there's anything I can change please let me know [: andddd Night Slash ~ Hope you guys like it!
  9. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

On it guys. C: Night Slash, do you prefer artwork or sprites?
  10. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Aori here you goo ~ The shiny Buneary's base brown colour was very two toned, so I kind of had to improvise in some parts XD; but I hope you like it anyway :3 if there's anything I can change, just tell me ~
  11. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

of course, right on it :3 and thank you the inactiveness was killing me ffff
  12. B

*Tag* You're It

Re: *Tag* Your It TheCapsFan5000 no spaces, silly. :O
  13. B

most hated pokemon

Luvdisc. wtf is that crap.
  14. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

Anybody? D:
  15. B

*Tag* You're It

Re: *Tag* Your It Aori knows she's part of the party ;D
  16. B

Pokemon Claim Thread

Mew (preferably shiny) - Blue-Mew
  17. B

Have You Ever?

Nope, still a virgin. Have you ever made love to any inanimate object?
  18. B

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Re: ~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites ~8/4 NEW pixels, come and see!~ You're welcome guys :3
  19. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

You're welcome :3 Anyonee?
  20. B

Escape From the City :: banners & icons

Hi there, no request, I just wanted to say good luck to you and your shop. [:
Back
Top Bottom