Search results for query: *

• Users: Blue-Mew
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

Blue-Mew's sexy shop ;D

nothing sexy about it. [: Hii guyss <3 I'm Blue-Mew and welcome to my shop c: I used to have a shop but it died, with fire, but anyway I hope you are happy with what you saw and you can get started by reading the rules below ~ - RULES. READ OR DIE. ♥ - - Please credit me. PLEASE, I LOVE YOU...
  2. B

Good Night My Love (R)

Here's my first attempt at a Pokemon fic XD; It's about Sabrina, the psychic gym leader, which isn't very common (and I hope that's okay!). Read and comment please! Rated R for future violence, language, and ideological sensitivity. ----- Chapter 1 - Arrival I always thought Darkrai...
  3. B

Unknown Species (original story, rated R)

Okay, I am terribly sorry if this story burns your eyes and brain D8 but that aside, Unknown Species is a story of mine that started with a dream (srsly, a dream, as in, when I was sleeping, this idea came to mind), that expanded. I'm thinking more and more that this story is exactly like...
  4. B

Just an idea

Don't kill me for it D8 but it seems that the Writer's Workshop is only for Fan Fics... wouldn't it be cool if we had another subforum for original stories? *sarcastically* no, I am not saying this because I want to upload my crap so everyone can burn their eyes But srsly, it actually...
  5. B

"What happens when we die?" *Start-up*

"It was about a week ago, I think. We all met and heard the news; I didn't think anyone was happy." Lavender Town 6:52 PM Cafe In the cafe, there were 6 people sitting in a table. One's name was Zoey, a 16 year old female with black curly hair and blue eyes that sat in the corner, conversing...
  6. B

"What happens when we die?" sign-up (CLOSED)

This sign-up is CLOSED! Check out the start-up HERE! Plot: Giovanni has gone to insanely great lengths to be the most powerful being in the universe. And so, he teams up with all of the villainous teams known, and creates the most evil, powerful Pokemon of them all: an Arceus ruled by the...
  7. B

Blue Mew's Art Dump

RAWRRRGH. MY OLD ART DUMP DIED DEAD AND WAS SHOT AND KILLED SOME MOAR. With that aside. I decided to make a new art dump XD so here you go, the (crap?) works made by me! ---------- Recolours ~ ♥ First sprite I ever made, for Shiny ~ Ditto with Lucario's blue shading. For...
  8. B

Blue Mew's Spriting/Graphic Contest

Welcome to the first contest I've ever made! XD Alright, here's the contest. Calling the best of the best, spriters AND graphic designers alike. This is a chance to show the BEST work you've ever done. Spriters, here's what is allowed ~ Splices Recolours Glows Neons Original Ideas ETC...
  9. B

Hey guys

You guys probably remember me, right? :rolleyes: Anyway, for those of you who don't, I'm Blue Mew, I have a request shop, but as you can see, I haven't really been updating it... I again apologize for everything, I really have been wanting to come back online, but I have to study 3 times...
  10. B

Blue Mew's Graphic and Sprite Shop (Requests are closed)

My specialty is spriting. I sincerely apologize for any graphics that burn your eyes. • NEW! Lickies - LIMITED TIME ONLY! Lickies requests are now CLOSED, due to the overload of requests, and the difficulty of making them. • Original idea ~ Kaleidoscope Pokemon This is another idea of mine :D...
  11. B

Invader Zim and Gir....

Ok, somebody PLEASE explain to me why was Bloody Gir invented? What was the purpose of it? Gir's too cute to be bloody! Ok, Nickelodeon argued that it was pizza sauce on him and pepperoni was his eyes. But why would it be so hidden if it really was that simple? To me, I think they're hiding...
  12. B

Blue Mew's Art Gallery!

Well, I really must be giving tinypic.com a hard time, (awesome image hosting, btw) so I've decided to post all my requests here! First ever request by Shiny - Blazaking's - Shiay's - Ultimate Trader's - Vasili1097's - Mr. Lucky's -
  13. B

Well, the internet was out....

Well, I started out with just the text and shiny Mew image. I posted it on to paint, and well, let's just say I was inspired :sweatlol: I recolored the R/B/Y Mew on Paint, I added the Pokedex data on Paint, and I drew the M's/Missingno's, whichever you prefer, on Paint also. The rest was...
  14. B

Artist Alcove's idea/question

Well, if you have a shop, can you put sort of like a showcase in the Artist's Alcove page or the Artisan's gallery? If not, it would be a good idea to make a sub-forum for that.
  15. B

Blue Mew's Request Shop!

My ad :) Well, I am inspired by my idols, Shiay, Blazaking (And you too Shiny), to make one of my own shops. I can't do much but here's what I can do: • Group Shots I really would appreciate if you gave me the template, but it's ok if you don't. I'll just find one. I can only do teams...
  16. B

Legends: History Sign Up Forms

Well, I'm making an RPG, and everyone who joins has to be a legendary Pokemon. I will list the form and the list of legends right here: Quartets Regirock Regice Registeel - Taken by The REAL Dialga Regigigas Jirachi Celebi Mew - Taken by me (Yes, I'm gonna be in it too) Shaymin...
  17. B

Spam question?

Hi, I can't really find the answer to this anywhere.... If I wanted to ask for moderators for my website and I made a thread about it in a random chatter forum, would it count as spam?
  18. B

Thieves: The Legacy (Rated R)

Well, this is a story that I made up. It's a fan fic of the video game Sly Cooper. It's rated R for language, some mild violence, and some sexual references/content. Part 1 - The beginning This is the story of thieves, enemies, love, and legends. My name is Roxanne Nicole Fox. I was...
  19. B

The Mew club!

This is the club where you can talk all about Mew! Shiny or regular, glitch or legit, nobody will talk down to you! I will also post a website, a real website that is a Mew fansite! I hope you guys enjoy it here! :bounce:
  20. B

Hi! WANNA PLAY?!

Lolz at the title. Well, hi, I'm Roxanne, but I prefered to be called Blue Mew. I love Shiny Mews (hence my name) and Pokemon glitches. I've always loved glitches because I strike them as interesting. I never knew why, but technology errors are kinda creepy and I like it :P I've been a...
Back
Top Bottom