Search results for query: *

• Users: MizuTaipu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MizuTaipu

Should the franchise change its yellow and blue logo?

Self-explanatory title. :P I mean, the English releases have had it ever since their beginning in 1998 but the original Japanese have had their game title designs changed almost every generation. Do you think a change in logo design (font, color, etc.) would help the franchise?
  2. MizuTaipu

What group of Elite Four members was your favorite?

What generation's Elite Four had the best set of trainers, not counting the Champion? I like Unova's the most; I found Gen V's had the hardest challenge. Each of them had a unique character design and the four as a group -coupled with that awesome music- just gave off an intimidating yet...
  3. MizuTaipu

Least favorite town music?

What cities in the main series have your least favorite music? I never liked Castelia and Nimbasa's music. Castelia has an annoying saxophone that repeats the same melody over and over and the trumpets in Nimbasa just drone on and on. I'm not a big fan of some of the instrument samples GF used...
  4. MizuTaipu

If you were a Trainer, what battle music from the games would you have?

Self-explanatory title. :P I myself would have the B/W Elite Four theme.
  5. MizuTaipu

Do you enjoy the franchise a lot more now that you're older?

Just what the title says. I certainly do enjoy playing the games a lot more, even though the certain sense discovery that I had when playing the games when I was younger seems to have disappeared for whatever reason.
  6. MizuTaipu

Character customizations?

Will we get/would you like character customizations in OR/AS like XY? Or will we just have a default character design for Brendan and May throughout the entire game?
  7. MizuTaipu

Have you ever completed a Pokémon game with all three starters in your party?

Mods: If there's a similar thread like this, please feel free to close it. Have you ever completed a game with the other two starters traded to your party (not counting Yellow)? What are your thoughts on playing that way? I experimented doing that with Emerald, actually, and it was an...
  8. MizuTaipu

So, why did it take so long for the series to switch to digital animation?

Here's a question that popped into my mind today. If I'm not mistaken, the very first use of digital animation in the Pocket Monsters series was the first Orchid-hakase Pokémon Lecture for EP061 (Hanada Gym! An Underwater Battle!) that first aired on September 3rd, 1998. The series has...
  9. MizuTaipu

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Mods, feel free to close, move, or delete this thread as you see fit. :-) Every Pokémon Type has at least two Gym Leader, E4, or Champion that specializes in it. So who is your favorite person for each type? Here's mine: Normal: Lenora Fire: Flannery Water: Cress Grass: Erika...
  10. MizuTaipu

Would you like no Gym and League story for Satoshi for the next gen anime?

We don't know whether Satoshi, Pikachu, and the Rocket-Dan will be characters in the X and Y anime series, but if they are, would you like a plot-driven story instead of the usual Badge quest and League? If so, how should a story like that be executed? The writers are doing this with Episode N...
  11. MizuTaipu

What Sevii Island would you live on?

This thread/poll is pretty much self-explanatory. Mods, feel free to move/change/delete this as you see fit. For myself, I would live on Four Island because of the Day Care, Icefall Cave, and Lorelei's house. :-)
  12. MizuTaipu

Do you think Best Wishes!'s pace is hindering the series' development?

Now, we all know that Best Wishes! has a quicker pace compared to Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Do you think that this pace is hindering the character development and rivalries? If so, how would you fix it (giving characters sufficient development while retaining the series' fast pace)?
  13. MizuTaipu

How do you feel about the anime's character designs?

Exactly what the thread title says. This goes for humans only. Do you think they are too simplistic? Does the style blend well with other animes? Do you like the hair and eye designs? Do you think the character designs are too similar to Ken Sugimori's art? Would you like the character designs...
  14. MizuTaipu

Favorite Best Wishes Gym Battle?

Now that Satoshi has acquired the 8 Badges necessary to enter the Isshu League, which Gym Battle that Satoshi fought in to get those Badges was your favorite?
  15. MizuTaipu

Does the Pocket Monsters franchise really need annual movies?

As we inch closer to the release of the fifteenth Theatrical Edition Pocket Monsters movie, Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldio, do you think it is necessary to have a Pocket Monsters movie released each year? Could the budget spent on these movies be used to improve the quality of the TV...
  16. MizuTaipu

Remixed music / Music Discussion

If one looks at the Japanese site and checks the two videos here, you'll find that Wild Pokémon Music is remixed! What do you think? Do you like the concept of remixed music? IMO, it sounds a lot better than the original song.
  17. MizuTaipu

Happy 15 Year Anniversary Pokémon Anime!

Yep, it's now April 1st 2012 in Japan. :-) The 15th year anniversary is here! Let's celebrate! :-D Here's a commercial advertising the first episode! Pokemon Anime JPN Commercial - YouTube Thank you so much Pocket Monsters for enriching people's lives worldwide each day!
  18. MizuTaipu

Do you think the show has improved since Kanto?

Many video game and anime fans all over the internet state that "the first season of Pokémon was the best, the new seasons are terrible." I'm curious to know what Bulbagarden members think. Do you believe that the show has improved since Kanto (as in storylines, humor, character development, etc.)?
  19. MizuTaipu

Who was your favorite Orange Islands Gym Leader?

Self-explanatory, I guess. I'm surprised we don't have a thread for this, since the Orange Islands were such a unique period in the Original Series. For my choice I'm gonna have to go with Yūji since: a) His Japanese voice is amazing. b) His team is pretty interesting. A Metamon juxtaposed...
  20. MizuTaipu

NASA Telescope Discovers Planet In Livable Conditions

NASA Telescope Confirms Alien Planet in Habitable Zone - Yahoo! News Well do you believe in other worlds where humanoid beings reside in? I certainly think it's possible, but I'm not quite certain yet....
Back
Top Bottom