• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

But you do not realize just how lazy i am. *loves that picture so much* <33333 Back when we didn't have caps yet, i went into the youtube video that was watermarked, took a cap, photoshopped out the watermark... XD Just so i could have that picture as my iPod wallpaper. Which i still do, btw...
  2. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Aww those are cute!! :D Dammit, i need to make a Pivix so i can look up some of these for mahself XDD But i'm laaaaaazy
  3. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I'm gone for like... 2 days, and i have a good 6 pages to catch up on... *is lazy with my reply* LOL i love all the pix!! XD And Kojiro seems to be stealthy trying to get Musa's butt~ ;D >_> I did NOT just make that my wallpaper I'm a liar Thanks for the translation, Jeska! :D On...
  4. K

"The Definition of Marriage"--why does it mean so much?

Good thing you totally read my previous post and the point i'm stressing every time i say that. I never once said EVERYONE believes that. I said there are a lot of people who do. Not even the majority. But those who do believe it, grouped with those who just plain don't like the idea for other...
  5. K

Thing is... this is an amazing idea, and i know a lot of people who support it. But it'll never fly with the people who enjoy being higher class citizens. Like, Marriage is a term that makes you "better" than Domestic Partnerships, at least in some people's eyes. And they'd never go for it...
  6. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Okie dokie. :)
  7. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Dont quite understand, but okie dokie :P
  8. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Well hey, giant storms are the perfect chance to watch some pokemon :)
  9. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

You know what? Go for it. :P If thats what makes you happy.
  10. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

No, no, thats quite alright. Don't go through all that work.
  11. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I love you.
  12. K

I wholeheartedly agree with you my friend. See, a good friend of mine is bisexual and he's part of boy scouts. And i know you aren't supposed to be "gay" in the scouts, but they've sorta started a dont ask dont tell policy. And when he went to scouts during Prop 8, they gave all the boys...
  13. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

What will be your first reaction, when Musashi and Kojiro get together? I'd feel proud i was right... then go in everyone's face who said he was gay and so "SUCK IT!!" :3 Tee hee These kinda make me laugh XDD Or if we could see just who'se arms and legs those are in the first pic...
  14. K

Plus parents have to consent to their kids going to sex ed anyways, so they have no one to blame but themselves if the kids learn about homosexuality. THEY gave them permission.
  15. K

Shipping the Twerps

Ash (Satoshi): Misty (Kasumi) Brock (Takeshi): Anyone female Misty (Kasumi): Ash (Satoshi) Tracey (Kenji): Himself (no one loves him XD) May (Haruka): Whatshisface, the kid with the teal hair Max (Masato): Hes far too young to ship XD Dawn (Hikari): That short slightly chubby kid... i...
  16. K

Here, I'm going to go to the Yes on 8 website and copy-paste what they've said, then voice my opinion on the matter, seeing as they're the big people who don't want the definition changed. Source: http://www.protectmarriage.com/about/why I must requote on portion which is a flat-out lie...
  17. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Well, like i said, if Nyasu wasn't there... a guy and a girl with obvious feelings for each other eating at such a cute place~ i can't help but see it. :P If i were to go eating with a guy friend, it'd probably be at Pizza Hut or something. XDD Not anywhere that cute :P
  18. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

PFFFFT SAYS WHO? You always go out to eat on dates!! And they were at a cute lookin place :P Thats what i was thinking. They could have been in the game for only a few weeks, even. XD I thought "the cherry blossoms fall" is the same as the American saying "The Fat Lady Sings" ...it makes sense.
  19. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

I'll rub it in EVERYONE's faces and say "I TOLD YOU SO" XD Seriously. How can it NOT end up canon? I pity those who don't believe in it :P
  20. K

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Was the picture i posted the one you were looking for, Pikachu?
Back
Top Bottom