Search results for query: *

1. D

who is ash's worst pokemon?

Ash's best to worst in my opinion: 1: Charizard 2: Snorlax 3: Infernape 4: Sceptile 5: Pikachu 6: Heracross 7: Staraptor 8: Glalie 9: Swellow 10: Donphan 11: Torterra 12: Gliscor 13: Kingler 14: Tauros 15: Bulbasaur 16: Corphish 17: Squirtle 18: Gible 19: Torkoal 20...
  2. D

Tournament Archives

Re: [Mandatory] Tournament Registration & Calendar Can I make a topic about my upcoming YouTube tournament here too or is that out of the question?
  3. D

Preview BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread - "Victini and the Dark/Light Hero: Zekrom/Reshiram"

Re: BW Movie 01 Speculation Thread I do agree that when Keldeo appears in a movie, the other three musketeers must appear as well, since they're story-bound to eachother. But that makes me wonder which legendaries will co-star in the Meloetta & Genosect movies, since they're not really...
  4. D

Review BW001: To the Isshu Region! Zekrom's Shadow!! ・ BW002: Iris and Kibago!

I am so pissed about the sudden disappearance of Seviper, Yanmega, Wobbuffet, Mime Jr. and Carnivine. I mean, I would've understood if they released Seviper, Yanmega and Carnivine somewhere halfway through Isshu to replace them with Isshu-native Pokémon, but to just make them disappear like...
  5. D

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots I think Zekrom will be either Dark/Dragon or Dark/Steel. It's gonna be Dark for sure. Reshiram could be a lot of different things, but I'm probably thinking Psychic/Dragon since we have no Light-type and Psychic is probably...
  6. D

DP182 - Ash's Old Pokemon

I really hope the Johto team will hardly be used, since they are boring as hell. Chikorita/Bayleef's "loving Ash" personality got boring after the first few episodes, and Cyndaquil, Totodile and Noctowl never had any personality to begin with. And their movesets are boring as hell. Bayleef...
  7. D

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Looking for people who want to join my PBR tournament! If you want to.
  8. D

Free Battle Archives.

Re: Looking for people who want to join my PBR tournament! Watch the video I posted the link of in the first post, it'll explain everything.
  9. D

Do you prefer the less girly look of the new heroine?

She looks like trailer trash.
  10. D

Free Battle Archives.

Looking for people who want to join my PBR tournament! I'm hosting a massive PBR tournament over on YouTube. There's room for 128 people, but so far I have like 38. So I need 90 more. If you have a YouTube account (YOU MUST HAVE ONE TO JOIN), then watch this video...
  11. D

Review DP164: Pochama Goes Astray!

Re: DP 164 "Pochama Gets Lost!" Preview Thread Piplup gets another new move? Jeez, give Buneary some love! That thing has been using Bounce, Ice Beam and Dizzy Punch ever since it was caught! Same goes for Croagunk.
  12. D

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? I'd like to see these: *A fire ant Pokémon. Could be Bug/Fire type. *A Pokémon based on a Dilophosaurus. Could be Rock/Poison type. *More dinosaur-based Pokémon. *A spider crab Pokémon. A Water/Bug type that's actually usable. *An electric...
  13. D

Dilophosaurus Rex's Item/Egg Move Pokémon/Cloning Shop

I don't have those anymore.
  14. D

PDC's Trade mainly Looking for good Evd Pokemon!And legit events!

Can I have some stats and moves on these? Ev'd Empoleon Ev'd Snorlax Ev'd Celebi Ev'd Ninjask Ev'd Zangoose Ev'd Shiny Blaziken(High Want!) Ev'd Ambipom
  15. D

Dilophosaurus Rex's Item/Egg Move Pokémon/Cloning Shop

4 for Heracross and 3 for Geodude. Can I get some natures on them? I don't need the Metagross, already have one just like that. Shiny Charmander and Charizard as well. What is the nature on Budew? And I don't really need Growlithe, Milotic and Bagon. Yes.
  16. D

Take My Childrens (Announcement 1-11-11 See last page)

Re: Take My Childrens (Update 1/23/10 Quantities Limited!) Hey Troggy, do you take breeding requests? Since there is a certain Pokémon I need REALLY REALLY badly. I need a jolly Poliwag with 31 IV's in both attack and speed. Can you do this?
  17. D

Linda's and AuraSphere's Lengends and Sundries (NOW WITH IV BREEDS!)

Re: Linda's Lengends and Sundries When will you be adding your list of EV-trained Pokémon? I'm in the market for some good ones.
  18. D

Goukazaru to make debut Feb. 11: Shinji to appear

*sarcasm* Boy, I wonder what is going to happen in this episode? *sarcasm*
  19. D

Who is Dawn's father???

It's professor Rowan, duh. It's always them professors.
Back
Top Bottom