• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Will's Ultimate Sprite shop with 29 sprite styles

ok thats fine
  2. G

Yeah yeah yeah I'm new

*whistle**whistle* Hi. *whistle**whistle* *walks away*
  3. G

New Trainer Classes

I think we might get a hobo trainer class
  4. G

Tutorials, Resources, and Tips

Heres one
  5. G

@credmond8 @pikmin @poisendhoney
  6. G

Ok for now no more requesting Its gonna take me forever to do this so wait and if anyone ask when the sprites are gonna be done they are on my ban list and will not get there sprites
  7. G

The Happy Weepinbell's Sprite shop of Joy (with lickys! =D) (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Re: Muk8745 Sprite shop. I like mine its pretty good
  8. G

How do you get a sprite shop approved?

you dont you just make it
  9. G

Some custom-ish VS Sprites. D:

I can scratch parts but they dont come out well Example:my avatar
  10. G

Some custom-ish VS Sprites. D:

I like them but I think kris is a little too dark
  11. G

more new styles

I am added more sprites to my shop(that already has 29 styles) so now my shop will have more that 30 styles(I already lost count) so here are 4 Clay Devil Primal and Snow Globe.
  12. G

The Happy Weepinbell's Sprite shop of Joy (with lickys! =D) (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Re: Muk8745 Sprite shop. Can I have splice of voltorb,ninjask,and milotic or if its too hard just one of voltorb and Miloic
  13. G

Re: Reala's Ultimate Sprite shop with 29 sprite styles hopefully today and please don't rush me
  14. G

Re: Reala's Ultimate Sprite shop with 29 sprite styles! ok and did you see the example MS paint
  15. G

Re: Reala's Ultimate Sprite shop with 29 sprite styles! and and hopefully everyone's request will be done today or tomorrow
  16. G

Hello!

Welcome
Back
Top Bottom