Search results for query: *

• Users: WaterUser
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. W

want: Shiny event milotic

i want one of these really bad. i will offer six pokemon off of this thread for it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=45563 I can also clone it, and give it back to you, along with 5 pokemon from that thread. this is what it is...
  2. W

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

approved by evkl what i'm offering: legendaries, egg move pokemon, event pokemon, shiny pokemon(coming soon), and cloning services. List: Events: TRU shaymin TRU Regigias - UT ALAMOS Darkrai Gamestp Deoxys EV trained level 100 Defense Form Deoxys 10 ANIV Celebi - UT Mystery...
  3. W

level 100 ledgendary pokemon!

I have a level 100 legit deoyxs defense, a TRU regigigas, a level 66 darkrai, a level 50 latios, a level 70 giratina, and a level 100 latias. wants: mew manaphy palkia(with lustrous orb) Shinies you can also make offers, i might take them
  4. W

legit mew and manaphy

I have a level 100 legit deoyxs defense to offer for them, also a TRU regigigas and a level 100 latias.
  5. W

human random number generator

DON'T REPLY!! JUST VOTE!! I saw this on another site, and thought i would give it a go. don't look at the results before voting though. and if it is possible, could posts be blocked from this thread while the poll stays open to avoid people giving away the results?
  6. W

where to get overworld maps

i need website with frlg overworld maps! the spriter's resource is gone all wacky, so my work on sprite comics it stalled. any know where i could get these maps now. sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
  7. W

Wanted-shiny starly(or higher) x 2

want 2 shiny starly or one of its evolutions, one with a jolly nature. I don't care about natures on the first or levels/moves/gender on either. i can offer almost an breedable pokemon, some with egg moves. fossils, level 50 pokemon, and tms are the other things i have. all pokemon i give...
  8. W

sandy team

Oops, i meant for the title to be sandy team, not snady team. oh well, without further ado, here is my sandstorm wifi battling team: question marks around something signal that it is temporary, and changeable quickly. Tyrannitar - Earthquake - Dragon Dance - Taunt - Stone Edge / Crunch Item ...
  9. W

WaterUser's sprites and comics

I make sprites(all gens), over world maps(Gens 2 and 3 only), and pokemon comics(Gens 2 and 3 sprites only). Fill out these forms: for a Sprite: For a map: For a comic: Unless told otherwise, all sprites will be HGSS sprites. Sprites take 1-2 days from when I tell you that I am starting...
  10. W

Want-surf and volt tackle pikachu from BR

title says it all. pm me with your wants.
  11. W

My double batte team

Electrive Item: Expert Belt EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd Nature: Adamant Moves: Earthquake Thunder Punch Ice Punch Cross Chop Zapdos Item: Leftovers EVs: 4 Hp / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk Nature: Modest Moves: Discharge Heat Wave Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Ice Roost Empoleon Item: Leftovers...
  12. W

wanted-foreign pokemon

I would like a foreign feebas, bagon, and some others, meaning pokemon not from the us edition of DPP. make an offer, and i will try to get back to you asap!
  13. W

want-soul dew (2)

i have lati@s, but no soul dews. if anyone has one of these, i have feebas, gen 4 starters, ddancing bagons, cydiquil, bulbasaur, etc to offer. i can offer many level 50 pokemon also.
  14. W

New Social Group - the I love joining social groups group

WaterUser has created a new social group called "the I love joining social groups group", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  15. W

Wanted-legit shaymiin

I want a legit shaymin. does anyone have one? Ask for what you want for it.
  16. W

Make a pokedex entry about the person above you!

Just as the title says, make some sort of pokedex entry for the previous poster.
  17. W

New Social Group - Water Fans

WaterUser has created a new social group called "Water Fans", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  18. W

Shiny shop!

I will give out shiny pokemon to anyone who is willing to trade a good pokemon. I have almost every shiny pokemon from diamond, so ask to receive!
  19. W

Offering-Fossils pokemon

Any fossil Pokemon that anyone wants. looking for any starters from gens 1,2, and 3. starters can be level 1, the fossil Pokemon will be level 20.
  20. W

Dragon dancer shop

I am offering dartini, bagon, horsea, and larvatar, all with dragon dance. they are mostly female, males for breeding will cost extra. Each one will be holding one of these tms: Earthquake(lavatar) Dragon claw(bagon) airal ace(dratini) Ice beam(horsea) All level 1, higher levels available...
Back
Top Bottom