Search results for query: *

• Users: RE-Hiro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Crown Beast & Event Celebi

Hi!!! ^^ It's me again, I wanna test my Black Version's Wi-fi connection, so I'm willing to trade all those 4 Pokemon if someone help me!!! All we have to do is a regular Wi-Fi trade so I make sure my connection is working!!!! Thanks!!! PS: All are legit!! ^^
  2. R

.:: HOENN MEMORIES ::. Win Event Pokemon by participating on the Hoenn Trivia

More Information about the Event Pokemon Prizes at the end of Chapter 1 ______________________________________ ______________________________________ This is the story about Hiro and Sakura, a pair of twins that started their journey on the Hoenn region in the hope of becoming Trainer and...
  3. R

.:: Random Starter Pokemon Eggs with Egg Moves ::.

Hello, is me again!!! :ksmile: As i was having so much fun with the Azumarill nicknaming contest, and i didn't wanna stop hosting a game, i came up with a new idea!! Random Pokemon Eggs!! More specifically, All Generation Starters with Egg Moves!!! All you have to do is ask for it and I'll...
  4. R

New Social Group - Linkin' Park

RE-Hiro has created a new social group called "Linkin' Park", with the following description: To join this group visit the social groups homepage where this new group will be listed.
  5. R

.:: HIROSHI'S LINKIN' PARK ::. - Event Pokemon Database -

Welcome to: Approved. ~Politoed666 - Approved by evkl. Looking for Event Pokemon?? You're in the right place. I have a Event Pokemon Database that includes more than 300 Pokemon Events from various Countries. ¤ - Unlocks In-game Events * - Shiny Pokemon Ageto Celebi Ana Pikachu...
  6. R

Wanted Event Pokemon - Offering TRU Arceus and more.

Hi, I'm offering the TRU Arceus or any other Event Pokemon. I can also offer multiple pokemon for them. I want any pokemon from this list: -Anniversary Mew -Concert Chatot -Hadou Regirock -Hadou Regice -Hadou Registeel -JB Hi-Fi Manaphy -WC09 Weavile -Ruby/Sapphire Zigzagoon Check my Shop...
Back
Top Bottom