Search results for query: *

1. D

Want: Egg Move Tentacool, Horsea, Croagunk, & Leftovers

Sorry. I really only want Anorith (for his Swift Swim). :/
  2. D

Want: Egg Move Tentacool, Horsea, Croagunk, & Leftovers

I can do the Croagunk if you have a Female DW Anorith.
  3. D

Morning Sun Larvasta Male

Which other DW females do you have besides the Vulpix and Sudowoodo?
  4. D

Morning Sun Larvasta Male

I can do this for Female DW Anorith.
  5. D

DW Gligar IV Breeding Leftovers

Yeah. That's the correct one. Just checking to make sure. :)
  6. D

Sounds good. The DW Eevee is legit, right...? :look:
  7. D

Sorry for the late response. If you can get me a White Forest Trapinch, I'll do the trade.
  8. D

WANT: Female DW Anorith

I can offer other DW Females: Gligar (IV bred ones) Poliwag (IV bred ones) Vulpix Exeggcute Dratini Poochyena Shinx Torchic (I'm positive that this one's hacked) Nidoran♀ I can also offer more if the Anorith: (a) is decently IV bred (good stats in everything but Sp. ATK), (b) has a...
  9. D

Offering: EV Training Items

GMT-7. If you see me online, just VM me; or, tell me a time that's good for you and we can schedule something
  10. D

Just VM me when you see me online. I'll be on for the greater part of the rest of the day.
  11. D

Some Legends

Not anymore. I could hack my own if I wanted to lol. Thanks though.
  12. D

Do you have a Gurdurr or Boldore you could trade? And can you trade now?
  13. D

GMT-7....so I'll be available until 430pm/1630 my time. I'll be online until that time so if you see me, just give me a VM.
  14. D

I can trade on Monday. Going to Vegas for the weekend. That's pretty sweet. I think that's deserving of all six. Unless you can get me for trade tomorrow, the trade will have to wait. I'm going to Vegas for the weekend. I'll be available before 2330 GMT tomorrow.
  15. D

Some Legends

I was thinking along the lines of moveset, place caught, etc. This is the Oak's Letter Shaymin, I assume....?
  16. D

Tomorrow works since I missed you.
  17. D

Shiny Tepig would be awesome. I'll catch you whenever I see you online.....or if that doesn't work, just tell me when you're available.
  18. D

Need someone to raise my Nidoking to lvl 100

I'm pretty sure this pokemon is hacked. Only Gible/Gabite/Garchomp can breed Earth Power onto Deino, and they can't learn Dark Pulse. Also, only Ekans/Arbok, Gyarados, or Seviper can breed Dark Pulse onto Deino, and they likewise cannot learn Earth Power. Plus, Deino is not in the Ground egg...
  19. D

Yeah sure...if you're still online.
  20. D

Some Legends

I have a Birth Island Deoxys that I could clone. What are the specs on Shaymin?
Back
Top Bottom