Search results for query: *

• Users: dave50791
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

WANT: Female DW Anorith

I can offer other DW Females: Gligar (IV bred ones) Poliwag (IV bred ones) Vulpix Exeggcute Dratini Poochyena Shinx Torchic (I'm positive that this one's hacked) Nidoran♀ I can also offer more if the Anorith: (a) is decently IV bred (good stats in everything but Sp. ATK), (b) has a...
  2. D

DW Gligar IV Breeding Leftovers

All the Gligars have the Immunity DW ability and are UT, but some may not be Lv. 1 b/c I put some in the daycare. (Assume that all of them are Lv. 1 unless otherwise noted.) However, all of them have 0 EVs in everything. The egg moves are nothing special, just Poison Sting, U-Turn, and...
  3. D

Offering: EV Training Items

I've seen a few people asking for these, so I thought I'd put this thread up for those looking for these items. At the moment, I'm just looking for Dex fillers, so I'll accept offers for hard-to-get non-legendaries in B/W. If you're willing to trade some events, legendaries, egg-move pokes...
  4. D

Offering: Eevees, Dittos, Charmanders, Skarmories, and Budews w/Pokerus

Description says it. Most of them are babies, except for the Dittos of course. Some have egg moves. I'll list the egg moves for each along with the natures. I can also infect any one of them with Pokerus upon request. Eevees: Eevee Egg Babies: Dittos: Charmanders...
Back
Top Bottom