• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: ZAPDO
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Wanted: Gamestop Celebi

Looking for Gamestop Celebi for getting Zorua in my upcoming Pokemon White Version. I can offer in trade a Shiny Rhydon.
  2. Z

Want Gamestop Celebi

I am looking for a WIN2011 Gamestop Celebi. I cant get it because I live in a country in Latin America. I really desire this Celebi, and cant offer a lot of things. I can offer: Any form of starters A Normal Kyogre Phione Shiny Rhydon
  3. Z

Wanted Chikorita

I am looking for a Chikorita to transfer to my HG copy. I have one in Pokemon Platinum that I can trade but I dont have another DS so I have tu put Chikorita from Platinum in GTS. Then i will have to look for chikorita in GTS in HG. The problem is that to search for Chikorita in HG I need to...
  4. Z

Looking for Chikorita

I am lookinf for a Chikorita. Its gender and nature doesnt matter. In exchange I am giving a Totodile with the move Dig. Name: Gold FC:5414 2331 0083
  5. Z

Wanted Pokemons

I am looking for the following Pokemons: Politoed/ Kings Rock Pineco/ Forretress Shuckle Seedot/ Nuzleaf/ Shiftry Mawile Minum Trapinch Castform Zangoose Seviper Lunatone Anorith Keckleon Gorebyys/ Clamperl with DeepSeaScale Spinda In exchange i have a Milotic Mamoswine Any Gen...
  6. Z

Seeking Pokemons

I am looking for the following Pokemons: Politoed/ Kings Rock Pineco/ Forretress Shuckle Seedot/ Nuzleaf/ Shiftry Mawile Minum Trapinch Castform Zangoose Seviper Lunatone Anorith Keckleon Gorebyys/ Clamperl with DeepSeaScale Spinda In exchange i have a Milotic Mamoswine Any Gen...
  7. Z

Looking for TRU REGIGIGAS

I an looking for a TRU Regiggas. I am looking for someone who can trade now. I can give in exchanege one of this two shinies. A shiny Rhydon and a shiny Cacturne. I can also give a Lvl 52 Rampardos with Stone Edge a Tortera an Empoleon, A milotic a Mamoswine a Drapion A Magmortar.
  8. Z

TRU REGIGIGAS AND PCP

I am looking for a TRU regigigas and Pichu color pikachu i want both of them to be real not clones. In exchange i have 2 shinies. One A shiny Cacturne and the other a Shiny Rhydon. I also got Milotic any Gen starter ambipoms snorlax lucario munchlax torterra empoleon sceptile blaziken swampert...
  9. Z

Wanted- Gamestop Pichu/ Pichu color Pikachu

Lokking for a Gamestop Pichu want it level 30 and holding an everstone. I want it real also holding the Zap Plate. In exchange I can give a Milotic any Gen Starter the Final Form Of Hoenn Starters Mamoswine Yanmega Ambipom Phione and a Shiny Rhydon.
  10. Z

LOOKING FOR TRU REGIGIGAS

I AM LOOKING FOR TRU (TOYS R US) REGIGIGAS. I ONLY NEED THIS REGIGIGAS FOR 1 HOUR. SOMEONE HELP ME. I CAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE A TORTERRA A EMPOLEON ANY GEN STARTER FINAL FORM OF III GEN. STARTER MAMOSWINE MILOTIC YANMEGA LUCARIO SHYNY RHYDON AND SHINY CACTURNE YANMEGA GENGAR DRAPION MAGMORTAR
  11. Z

Looking For Toys R US Regigigas

I am lookings for the Toys R US Regigigas. I want to capture the legendary Golems so I only need this Regigigas for 1 Hour. I promise not to keep it, in exchange for helping me capture the Regis I can give away a Torterra, Empoleon, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Shiny Cacturne, Shiny Rhydon...
  12. Z

Pokemons Search

I am looking for 2 Pokemons. One of them is the special Regigigas who was distributed for i to capture the other Regis. I only need that Regigigas for 30 minutes. Other pokemon is the Pichu color pikachu. Other pokemon i am looking are Jirachi and deoxys. Please someones that can help me send me...
  13. Z

Wanted Pokemons

i am looking for certain pokemon. Its gender and nature dosnt matter. I am looking for Kangaskahn pineco shuckle stantler seedot plusle minum mawile torkoal trapinch spinda zangoose seviper lunatone solrock baltoy anorith castform keckleon 2 clamperls i can give in...
  14. Z

Offering Pichus with Volt tackle

i am offering pichus with the egg move volt tackle i like the tm of avalanche energy ball shadow ball and shadow claw stone edge
  15. Z

Stone Edge

I am looking for TM 71 that is stone edge in exchange i can give a lvl 45 Magmortar a lvl 48 mamoswine a pichu with volt tackle a gengar lvl 38 a lvl 42 milotic any generation starter the final form of mudkip treecko and torchic (swampert sceptile and blaziken respectively)munchlax yanmega and...
  16. Z

Statntler with ability Frisk

lookinf for a stantler with the ability frisk it may be another pokemon but i need a pokemon with the ability frisk in exchance i can give any generation starter all hoenn starter final evolution milotic yanmega magmortar gengar mamoswine
  17. Z

Want Haunter to Evole

looking for someone who help me evole my haunter to gengar after the trade i want to tradeback for having my gengar then i can give any generation starter munchlax milotic mamoswine blaziken sceptile swampert magmortar
  18. Z

Shadow Ball and Ice Beam

i am looking for the tms of shadow ball and ice beam in excahnge i can give any generation starter munchlax milotic mamoswine yanmega magmortar aipom swampert sceptile and blaziken P.S.: i also want the tm of Dig
  19. Z

Haunter to Gengar

i am looking for someone to trade my haunter to evole to gengar i can help u evoling magmar electabuzz kadabra clamperl etc. i am also looking for a metal coat.
  20. Z

Wamt Tms

I AM LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF TMS THIS ARE AVALANCHE ENERGY BALL SHADOW CLAW SHADOW BALL AND STONE EDGE I CAN GIVE A MAGMORTAR A MAMOSWINE A YANMEGA ANY GENERATION STARTER AND THE LAST FORM OF THE HOENN STARTERS I CAN GIVE A MILOTIC A RIOLU AND A MUNCHLAX
Back
Top Bottom