Search results for query: *

• Users: Yimanx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Y

Want: Shiny Chikorita

I would like any shiny starter but I would really appreciate it if someone could get me a shiny chikorita. i have lots to offer but not many shinies of my own. I WILL NOT reply to ANYONE who posts 'What are you offering?' Ask for what you want and i will tell you if i have it.
  2. Y

Want: SPR2010 PCP

Has anyone got PCP. I missed the wifi event and really want one. Can anyone help? I can offer quite a lot in return, so post specifically what you want and I'll see if I have it.
  3. Y

Want 2 Legit Legends

The 2 I'm looking for are Groudon and Mewtwo. More specifically I would like a SS Groudon and a shiny Mewtwo. In return I am offering Jirachi (Jiri) Lv100 and Mew Lv50. Both legit. > i now just need a shiny mewtwo. mew is gone but i now have a Darkrai Lv100 Manaphy Lv1 and am still offering...
  4. Y

Wanted : Shiny Starters

In preparation for HGSS i would like to get my hands on some shiny starters. They don't have to be the johto starters. I would also like a shiny ditto. i don't care about iv's as long as they are shiny and LEGIT. also post what you would like in return and i shall see if i can come up with...
  5. Y

Wanted: Shiny Starters

If anyone could get me shiny starters preferably legit they would be greatly appreciated so if your interested name your price and i' ll see if i can match it thanks UPDATE -> still need Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Chikorita Treeko Torchic Mudkip Turtwig Piplup
  6. Y

Want Shinies

Title says it all. Can offer most Pokemon. Please PM and I'll get back t you when I can.
  7. Y

offering shaymin and arceus

before anyone gets to excited they are both hacks unfortunately so I will not be expecting anything special in return but please nothing ridiculously bad like magikarp or bidoof
  8. Y

Want: Shinies

As the title suggests i would like to trade for some shinies. I would like any that you have to offer but what i really want are the starters and Vulpix/Ninetales I would prefer to trade multiple of my pokemon not legendaries. PM with offers.
  9. Y

Offering: Many Scyther

Hey i got a bit carried away with breeding so now i have 30+ Scyther. if you want one make me a decent offer and i'll most likely agree. and if you really want you can offer some legendaries and i will gladly give several pokemon for it. i also have plenty of other pokemon. Just PM me with...
  10. Y

Want: Kyogre

Am willing to trade most pokemon i havn't got many legends. Make me an offer here or PM me.
  11. Y

Want - Legendary Dogs

i would like to trade for ENTEI, SUICUNE, and RAIKOU. i am willing to trade anything that i have so if you want to make some offers
  12. Y

Wanted Shinies and Starters

i would like kanto and johto starters also some shinies so anyone is interested in trading just comment
  13. Y

Wanted: Ho-oh and Lugia

Any legit ho-oh or lugia so make me some offers Plat.FC: 3738 6635 8440
  14. Y

kanto starters

i am looking for the kanto starters for anything that i have . so if anyone wants to make any offers and see if we can agree on anything
Back
Top Bottom