Search results for query: *

1. 0

GEN VI: Pinsirite

as the title says, I'm looking for a pinsirite. I can offer an HA eevee (ivs unknown) or my Heracronite. :) my FC is 2938 7941 1791
  2. 0

GEN VI: Level 91+ Pokemon with Pickup

I don't really have much to offer, sadly, but i can offer 4-5 IV Breeding Leftover pokemon, although i don't know what the IVs are for any of them. EDIT: Meant to say 81+, sorry :/ Pokemon for offer: Bagon Larvitar Dratini (some with shed skin, some with marvel scale) Blue Flabebe Noibat...
  3. 0

GEN VI: Lansat/Starf Berries

and thank you for the berries, I know I wouldn't have been able to get them on my own :)
  4. 0

I think that disconnection wasnt on purpose, but yeah, I'll trade again c:
  5. 0

I actually did want the starf berry, heh n_n;
  6. 0

Thanks! n_n
  7. 0

Added Friend Code to main post
  8. 0

yeah :) it was just a random encounter, I caught it while trying to get berries on Route 8, but are you interested? :)
  9. 0

as the title says, I am seeking out these two berries. I can give you leftover pokemon, all 5IV (mareep, klefki, tynamo, two honedge) from my IV breeding attempts, or a shiny luvdisc. I'm sorry if there isn't really anything anyone would want n_n; EDIT: almost forgot, my friendcode is in my...
  10. 0

Smorgasbord of Competitively Natured 6IV Dittos! *Updated 24/03/2014*

Re: Smorgasbord of Competitively Natured 6IV Dittos! *Updated 23/03/2014* i don't have much to offer, but i'll give you a wide lens and a scope lens for the adamant one and a modest one, if that's okay :)
  11. 0

GEN VI: Flawless/near Flawless Ditto

pretty much what the title says, i'm in pursuit of a Flawless or near-flawless ditto. i don't have much to offer, sadly :(
  12. 0

Returning Member: Re-introduce yourself to the community

so, I've recently gotten myself back into the pokemon games after about a year(lost my pokemon black version, which had ALL of my pokemon in it, so I gotta start from scratch) and I've decided to come back to the bulbagarden forums, as I'm sure they'll be just as helpful as last time I was here c:
  13. 0

Female Dream World Dratini

Sadly, i'm gonna have to delay the trade, because my dad took my DS away. i'll PM you when i can trade.
  14. 0

a few shinies, some ev'd pokemon, want anything in particular? i can give you a shiny untrained litwick I ran into a while ago, or a shiny untrained claydol. sadly, claydol's iv's are lackluster, and litwick's are only good in Def and Sp. Atk (31 and 29, respectively). interested?
  15. 0

I am looking for a Female Dratini with Marvel scale. nature or IV's don't matter, i can breed it. FC is 2924 7141 5780
  16. 0

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

(actually, its a pony version of Chandra Nalaar, from Magic the Gathering) ummm... some vampire dude EDIT: DAMNIT! NINJA'D DX
  17. 0

Lt. Surge
  18. 0

no idea. :/
  19. 0

Guess the next user to post

NOPE Chuck Testa d3-bates
  20. 0

Caption the Avatar Above v2

IS NOT AMUSED
Back
Top Bottom