Search results for query: *

• Users: 062regrahc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 0

GEN VI: Pinsirite

as the title says, I'm looking for a pinsirite. I can offer an HA eevee (ivs unknown) or my Heracronite. :) my FC is 2938 7941 1791
  2. 0

GEN VI: Level 91+ Pokemon with Pickup

I don't really have much to offer, sadly, but i can offer 4-5 IV Breeding Leftover pokemon, although i don't know what the IVs are for any of them. EDIT: Meant to say 81+, sorry :/ Pokemon for offer: Bagon Larvitar Dratini (some with shed skin, some with marvel scale) Blue Flabebe Noibat...
  3. 0

GEN VI: Lansat/Starf Berries

as the title says, I am seeking out these two berries. I can give you leftover pokemon, all 5IV (mareep, klefki, tynamo, two honedge) from my IV breeding attempts, or a shiny luvdisc. I'm sorry if there isn't really anything anyone would want n_n; EDIT: almost forgot, my friendcode is in my...
  4. 0

GEN VI: Flawless/near Flawless Ditto

pretty much what the title says, i'm in pursuit of a Flawless or near-flawless ditto. i don't have much to offer, sadly :(
  5. 0

Returning Member: Re-introduce yourself to the community

so, I've recently gotten myself back into the pokemon games after about a year(lost my pokemon black version, which had ALL of my pokemon in it, so I gotta start from scratch) and I've decided to come back to the bulbagarden forums, as I'm sure they'll be just as helpful as last time I was here c:
  6. 0

Female Dream World Dratini

I am looking for a Female Dratini with Marvel scale. nature or IV's don't matter, i can breed it. FC is 2924 7141 5780
  7. 0

Magic the Gathering

Basically post what type of decks you use in M:tG, and other M:tG based Conversations, like deck types and card conversations i use PDS Graveborn and a (tampered) PDS Fire & lightning. i also have a Borborygmos EDH, although i still need to test it D: i like Falkenrath Marauders :D
  8. 0

MTG Decks

post your Magic the Gathering decks, and give feedback to other decks. if you want, you can post deck lists from other websites, like MTGvault Red/Black Demon tribal: Demon Culture. EDIT:decks centered around Storm Crow, Chimney imp, and other horribly stupid cards are banned. i don't see...
  9. 0

DW Event Umbreon

i am looking for the umbreon given to you after you beat that game on the pokemon website. i can offer shiny venipedes or solosises to whoever can give me one FC in profile
  10. 0

Magic the Gathering Strategies

Not sure if this goes in here. Post your Magic the Gathering strategy, and what cards are in it My deck is the all-foil Fire & Lightning deck with a few additions(bolded)
  11. 0

Shiny Flawless Axew and Archen

As the title says, i want a shiny Axew and Archen, both Flawless or ALMOST flawless(SPATK can be anything). Nature, moves, or Gender don't matter(but i would prefer male for both. no idea why), and i can offer any of the following: shiny Claydol with Pokerus, Shiny Venipede(x2), Shiny...
  12. 0

Pokethlon discussion

discuss you're victories/losses in the pokethlon. myself, i lost to some lady. by 10 points. her ledyba got 2 chunks of bonus points, so if i did better, i would have won. stupid ledyba...
  13. 0

Wanted: Haunter or Gengar

i need a haunter or gengar to help me catch roaming pokemon. i can offer a masterball, any starter(other than bulbasaur), or any pseudo- legend first form( dratini, larvitar, bagon, beldum, or gible) friend code in signature
  14. 0

Practically Unknown Anime

could you guys and girls post titles of anime you are 99% sure no-one has ever heard of? Mine? the series "He is my Master"
  15. 0

WANT: Sableye and Mawile

like the title says, i want both Sableye and Mawile. I will give you Bagon that know Dragon pulse and Hydro Pump. i can also give you any starter(in egg/lvl 1)besides Torchic and Bulbasaur, as i don't own them(currently)
  16. 0

FUNNY IMAGES!!!!!

simple: POST funny pics(not just of pokemons) and NO VIDS (a thread on another forum gets tons of posts a week) POST NAO PLZ!
  17. 0

Dragon's for Trade

will offer any dragon egg group pokemon. will take any battle fronteir or veilstone slot prize TM's. will also take Chikorita/bulbasaur/torchic or any legendaries. offer plz i will also start breeding starters. if you want a totodile, you'll get a totodile. srry, but you wont get the starters...
  18. 0

Free Battle Archives.

Mock Dragon master battle I am offering to battle anyone with pokemon in the Dragon egg group. i will offer one pokemon egg from said egg group as a prize. you won't know what it is, so NO ASKING!!!!! if i win, well.....nothing will happen. basically its like you got thru the E4, fully...
  19. 0

Want: pokemon I don't have.

i have some rares, but some i might not give away.i will not give away legendary pokemon except phione For Offer: chansey rhyhorn solrock(egg) lunatone(egg) seviper(egg) ekans(egg) chingling scarmory numel torcoal(RESERVED for sicscold) dewgong bronzong slugma skitty...
Back
Top Bottom