• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: Angad
  • Order by date
  1. A

GEN VI: LF Prankster Sableye

That's convenient, I've got a Ponyta and a Rattata lying around. Just VM when you can trade.
  2. A

GEN VI: LF Prankster Sableye

The title is self-explanatory, I need a HA Sableye for breeding purposes so I can SR Rayquaza. I have a completed pokemon Dex, so I can offer most breedable pokes if need be. I can also offer any of the items from the Battle Maison. I've also got a good number of 4-5 IV Fodder, along with a...
  3. A

Inverse Battle Tournament (FINISHED)

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) And the dramatic conclusion: Inverse Battle replay: The name's Alexey vs. Angad - Pokémon Showdown turn 44: if you hate dramatic buildup.
  4. A

General Chat Thread

Honestly, I don't see Greninja getting suspected, it's just too frail.
  5. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Original Post, more specifically the first post on the first page.
  6. A

General Chat Thread

DPP UU is one of the best metagames of all time.
  7. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) There have been quite a few good battles so far, so those videos are currently available to watch. If you want to get hype for the finals, you can watch my and Alexey's past two battles.
  8. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Certainly the plan, especially with the dramatic effect of both of us having one sweep over the other.
  9. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Finals) Just waiting on Alexey for the rechallenge.
  10. A

Community Battle Videos

Inverse Battle replay: ChrysV vs. Angad - Pokémon Showdown While I was laddering (peaked #1 btw) to get some practice for the inverse tourney, I had this pretty good match.
  11. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Hey, if you sweep me, then I'm obligated to sweep you at least once.:p
  12. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) My goal is to at least reset the bracket.
  13. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Inverse Battle replay: Angad vs. Chiplet - Pokémon Showdown Beat Chiplet.
  14. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Inverse Battle replay: ZyFlux vs. Angad - Pokémon Showdown Beat DE. Truly a war of attrition, best match I've had so far this tourney.
  15. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Just beat MachDragonX. Inverse Battle replay: Angad vs. MetaKnight37 - Pokémon Showdown
  16. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Just lost to Alexey. Inverse Battle replay: Angad vs. wi-fi adapter - Pokémon Showdown
  17. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 2) Yeah, he's banned, if he isn't unbanned by the time the last match of this round is done, I'd just bye over him. I'd say we need to have a more stringent deadline per round where you need either have your battle done or scheduled.
  18. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 1) It's reeeaaallly good. I got 6-0's pretty much exclusively because of it.
  19. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 1) Smogon just banned Kyurem-B and Snorlax, how will this effect the tourney? Are we sticking to the initial banlist for the whole tournament or are we going to change for the forthcoming matches? EDIT: It might be worth testing if we can even play Inverse...
  20. A

Re: Inverse Battle Tournament (Round 1) To anyone that is currently waiting on their next round, I'm totally down for a practice battle. More battles can't hurt.
Back
Top Bottom