• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Roi C.

GEN VII: LF: Love/Moon Ball Clefairy

I'm looking for a Calm-natured Cleffa/Clefairy with Magic Guard, and in either a Moon Ball or a Love Ball. In return, I can offer a HA Jangmo-O, HA Gible, Shinx, all the Unova and Alola starters, Togepi and Totodile, in addition to Sun exclusives any other easily obtainable Pokémon from B2, X...
  2. Roi C.

GEN VII: Looking for a Ditto

I'm Looking for a Ditto, with either a Modest or a Timid nature. Will also accept a synchronizer with these natures. In return, I can offer a Shinx, a Bagon, an Oshawott or a HA Jangmo-O. Also, Sun exclusives (barring UBs and legendaries). Thanks!
  3. Roi C.

GEN VII: Looking for a Ditto/Jangmo-O

Looking for a Ditto. It would be nice to have one with either Adamant, Jolly, Modest or Timid nature, but really not necessary. In return, I can offer a Shinx or a Bagon, which will be bred after I get my Ditto (my 'mons are both males, so...). I'm also looking for Jangmo-O. Thanks!
  4. Roi C.

Looking for a Thunder Stone

I'm looking for a Thunder Stone, for my Pikachu. I can't really offer anything for it, so if you can give me, I will really appreciate it.
  5. Roi C.

Now, or Later?

Why don't you get a digital copy instead?
  6. Roi C.

Gen VII Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Spoiler Free)

Does anyone else get only this one show about Malasadas on the in-game TV? Is there a way to get more programs?
  7. Roi C.

Will Mega Evolution make a return?

I'm not sure this is the case, considering Mega Evolution is already a known mechanic and all...
  8. Roi C.

I really hope that we׳ll get Alola forme Pokémon with their own variants of Mega Evolution.
  9. Roi C.

I can't help asking myself if (going with the scenario in which the Megas appear in the game) we'll have a quest delving deeper into the mysteries behind Mega Evolution.
  10. Roi C.

Which brings us to another question... Do you people think there'll be any special connection between Z-moves and Megas?
  11. Roi C.

And like I said, you're probably right. However, nothing is factual as of yet.
  12. Roi C.

I personally think they'll stay. It's not my logic that is put to question here, what I'm saying is GF are known to make, uh... Odd decisions at times, regarding certain game mechanics. To be honest, I think removing the Megas will be pretty stupid. They're pretty much a fan-favorite, and, like...
  13. Roi C.

So far, we haven't heard or seen anything regarding the return of Mega Evolution to the games. While I personally think they won't give it up so easily, seeing they worked so hard on the designs and actual in-game implementation, it's a possibility they'll keep it a Gen VI feature, a thing we...
  14. Roi C.

GO Why I love Pokémon GO.

It's not officially released in most of the world, but it's pretty easy (and legal) to get. Guess that the people here have fond memories of Pokémon from.
  15. Roi C.

GO Why I love Pokémon GO.

Well, I have to be honest... I didn't like Pokémon GO when I first tried it that much. The game's rather simplistic way of dealing with core game mechanics I've grown to love and appreciate during my 16 years of playing the games, and it... Just didn't do the job. It was rather fair, offering...
  16. Roi C.

Generation VI: The Future

You know, I really don't get you guys, posting around about release dates, future generations (and the games released in them), about future consoles and so forth, all these statements with the full confidence of an official announcement, like your name is Junichi Masuda (for the very least)...
  17. Roi C.

GEN VI: Protean female Froakie

I'm looking for a Protean Froakie, female, preferably timid natured. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon, like Gible, Drilbur and more. Also, most of the Battle Maison items.
  18. Roi C.

GEN VI: Wanted: Scope Lens

I'm looking for a Scope Lens. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon with good IVs, including Magikarp, Gible, Drilbur and more. Make an offer and we'll sort a trade out.
  19. Roi C.

GEN VI: Looking For: Scope Lens

I'm currently looking for a Scope Lens, which should cost around 48 BP at the Battle Maison. I can offer a variety of things, including certain HA Pokémon, like Gible, Magikarp, Drilbur, Tyrunt and more. Also, I can breed Pokémon with good IVs. Just let me know what you're looking for.
  20. Roi C.

GEN VI: Looking For: Careful Ditto

I'm looking for a Careful-natured Ditto. Can offer some nice things, including some HA Pokémon, including Magikarp, Gible, Drilbur and a few more. Basically, try and make an offer for what you're looking for, and I'll see if I have it. (A Friend Safari with Ditto would be great too.)
Back
Top Bottom