Search results for query: *

• Users: Vasili
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V

493 Overworld Sprites

I've decided to take on a new task... Creating Scratch Overworld Sprites for every Pokemon Now I came up with this Idea after I was revamping the Yellow Porygon Sprite so Porygon was the first one I did: Now after ths all the sprites will be in order, I'mn working on Bulbasaur right now...
  2. V

Picture Game

The point of this game is to post a picture that comes up when you Google your Username. Appropiately this is the very first image that comes up:
  3. V

Sprite animations.

Well, my old Sprite thread died out, so i had the idea of creating a whole new thread just for animations. First off, I'd like to thank Mfreak for giving me some help in making these. Now for DA ANIMATIONS!!! My very first one: A Giratina using Shadow Force. 2nd One: A Porygon using...
  4. V

Wanted: Secret ID Look-up.

Offering: Any Starter, any breedable Pokemon, a breedable Pokemon with a certain nature (The last depends on certain conditions)
  5. V

Wanted: 3 items.

TM76: Stealth Rock. TM for Hydro Pump (can't remember the number) EV enhancing item for SP. Defense. Offering, any/all starters (except charmader)
  6. V

Island Hazards

Ok, here's a revised version of a prologue of a Fanfic i have posted on another forum. I will get Chp 1 up as soon as i can find the paper it's written on. ____________________________________________________________ The Storm threw the boat like a ball, lightning crashed all around, the...
  7. V

Profile Question

I've seen People's User Profiles where they don't have VM Section. Why is it like that on some User Profiles but not others?
  8. V

Custom trainer sprite help!

Does anyone know a good tutorial for creating custom trainer sprites in MS Paint?
  9. V

Vasili and roserade's Shop of Everything.

Welcome to my shop!!! Here i do spriting requests, such as Re(de)vamps, Splices, Trainer cards, and Recolors. Here are some forms to fill out so i can do the sprites to the best of my ability. Re(de)vamp Form Pokemon____________ Gen______ to ________ Shiny(Only for Revamps or Gen 2...
  10. V

Artisans Gallery Question.

If i request a shop in the Artisans Gallery, When and how will i know if it's been approved?
  11. V

Vasili1097's official sprite gallery... (beware of imitators)

first off my very first splice!!!!!! my very first splices
  12. V

sprite help!!!!

does anyone know where i can get the platinum back sprites? i was on pokemon elite 2000 and i saved some of the back as a PNG file, which is what i save all my sprite under, and MS paint loads them fine, but this time i tried and it says it cant read it. So i tried saving it as a BMP file and...
  13. V

a first attempt at a trainer card

feel free to post criticism, tell me whats wrong with it, this is my first one, so dont expect it to be too good, hopefully when i get good enough ill start making trainer cards for a shop.
  14. V

The Time Game

everybody posts what time it is where they live, and and the person below has to guess where they live by the time of there post relative to the time posted. il start off 5:33 PM
  15. V

my battle ladder team.

i was wondering what a good battle ladder team is... because i havent very succesful there so i was wondering what moves besides spikes, stealth rock, toxic spikes, and roar, that is are good for the battle ladder can somebody answer my question instead of saying the following post...?
  16. V

want sid look-up

want to start RNGing shinys
  17. V

offering phione

want any shiny, will offer two phiones for two shinys three phiones for three shinys, and so on
  18. V

want lugia...

all thats left to complete my pokedex is a lugia i can trade it back after i get it just as long as i can get the pokedex data
  19. V

spoiler

how do i add spoilers?
  20. V

ive found everybody having these things under their posts for example people have their pokemon teams under their posts ive looked and have been unable to figure out how plese help...
Back
Top Bottom