• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. T

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

This has been the case since at least gen 5 actually. I think it has something to do with the ribbons if I remember right. Though, I saw the event shiny legendary dogs in the gts at some point — or what looked to be them — and I thought I remembered those not being allowed through the gen 5 gts...
  2. T

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes. You can trade between multiple games and save files, nothing is tied to any one trainer ID, so you can get things in and out as long as it's the same 3DS.
  3. T

Do you play Pokemon using internet challenges!?

I've taken to getting both (or all three) games in a set for the past couple generations. I play through the first game normally and then do something more with the other. I did a solo run in Pearl using only piplup; I was originally going to evolve her but something compelled me not to. I did...
  4. T

What do you do with your Shiny Pokemon?

If I only have one shiny of the species and it's awful, I'll usually box it. I like them but unless I have a use for it, it seems kind of silly. Obviously good stats and nature are a good reason to ev train one, though I've done it with "good enough" ivs and nature as well since they are special...
  5. T

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I guess I'm going with volbeat for White (they're always male anyway and my other choice, an abra, was also male) and I got a razz berry. I find it kind of odd they're bringing back the useless berries but I think the lady in the trailer will buy them. I'm also so glad there seem to be more...
  6. T

How often do you visit Pokémon Dream World?

I'd say maybe a couple times a week now. I have at least one of almost everything and there aren't even very many females I need any more. I mostly go for the sake of items, ev berries in particular. I did go every day for the first few months.
  7. T

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

I was going to say I'd much rather have deerling than zoroark but apparently we get both in the US as the deerling one was on the site when I went and the password worked. It seems kind of silly though. As much as I'm happy about it (definitely not complaining) and I know it is spring in game...
  8. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) This seems like a silly question but I want to make sure. If I put a game in a different DS and don't save it doesn't effect any of the time related events, does it? Well it isn't exactly scientific but I did do this a while back: Which...
  9. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Just the power bracer with no pokerus? 5 attack evs.
  10. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's possible with no power items too so yes. :P With one item you're 100% guaranteed that IV in that stat. With two items you are 100% guaranteed one of those IVs in one of those stats. Assuming they are different stats (as they are in your...
  11. T

VG Weekly Poll #5: Favorite Grass-type starter?

Oh goody. Grass starters almost always my favourites so this will be fun. Turtwig hands down. Not only is it adorable, it's the only one with a unique type combination when fully evolved. It's done me well in battle as well, both in game and against people. My shiny torterra was also the one...
  12. T

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

No palkia under level 47 is available in Sinnoh. That's a hack. If it had originated from HGSS it would have said Johto, even if the game it was transferred from was a Sinnoh based game.
  13. T

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Why exactly is that mew hacked? It's a Japanese Faraway Island mew. The moves are all doable (mega punch and metronome were move tutor moves in gen 3), the level's right, location's right, the stats are all legal. I've never read anything saying that mew can't be shiny (in fact, to my knowledge...
  14. T

Re: Breeding Query from Noob If it can be taught to the species with a TM and the father knows it, it will have those moves. So that's pretty normal in gen four as everything there besides volt tackle is a TM in those games.
  15. T

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I seem to have the opposite problem as you. I've managed eight random encounter shinies (nine if you count the pidgey that I failed to catch) but I've hatched at least 100 wooper and dweble, a few hundred abra, and 1348 munna with no bred shinies... and all but the wooper have been Masuda method...
  16. T

The little things that bug you.

I don't think I ever liked wargle so I wasn't too bothered by that but I can't understand why they didn't keep washibon for its prevo. Also the fact they changed one letter to go from emonga to emolga. What was the point in that? I really have a hard time actually saying emolga now just...
  17. T

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Some people tend to prefer different balls for certain things based on looks so this seems to be it. Personally I go with luxury balls which I am pretty sure are also the same catch rate as a pokeball. I would also recommend selling...
  18. T

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I don't suppose it was for a blitzle.
  19. T

Most valued shiny ?

Ditto's not actually that hard if you have DPPt. It's chainable in all three games and that ups the shiny odds a lot. As long as you can keep up the chain you can get some shiny dittos. 1/8192 under normal conditions, much less than a million. D: 1/200 in DPPt with the pokeradar at a chain...
  20. T

VG Weekly Poll #4: Do you EV Train?

I can't really say I understand the point of EV training an in game team. Anything can beat the game if you level it enough. I've had quite a few things with hindering natures in the last few games. I do EV train but I don't know that I feel right calling it my competitive team. I use the...
Back
Top Bottom