• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

• Users: PiplupGuy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. P

Can pokemon understand humans or not?

in the games and other places, they say only certain pokemon can understand human language, like dragonite or lapras, but in the anime, "hey pikachu, ready to battle?" "pika-pika!" any theories?
  2. P

pokemon egg signatures

hey guys, i dont have a real idea of where to post this, but...i was wondering if anyone could make eggs of some pokemon for me? i see a lot of people with them im their signatures, so i'd just like them...if you make some, i dont exactly know how you could send them to me...i guess you could...
  3. P

Any hopes for a 5th Gen?

Hey peoples, haven't posted anything in awhile... anyway, if you have any hopes, dreams, ideas of evoltions or pre-evolutions, or anything else about a gen V tell me.
  4. P

Any dreams for 5th Gen?

Hey guys, haven't posted anything in awhile...anyway, what to you guys think of a 5th gen? Any hopes of pre-evolutions or evolutions of previous pokemon? Any made Pokemon? If you have answers to any of these questions, please tell me.
  5. P

profile pic?

hey again can anyone tell me how to make a profile picture or whatever they are?
  6. P

I want a cyndaquil and a chikorita

hey, i only need a cyndaquil and a chikorita for now, because they are the only 2 starters i need. i have all the others. anyway, my DSi can't connect to the internet yet, but i'll let ya'll know when it can.
  7. P

Hello, other pokemon fans

hey everybody, to start off, i've never joined a forum before, and I thought this would be the best forum to start off with. anyway, i'm nvr good with making teams and special sweepers and movesets and IVs and DV's and EV's and all that stuff, so im gonna need quite a bit of help for that. right...
Back
Top Bottom