Search results for query: *

1. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I only ever saw the lightning thief movie and I didn't really like it :/ Ebail ; do you like your gift ;o
  2. S

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

my jumper looks aztec
  3. S

after they kissed :*
  4. S

General Chat Thread

When I modded here we did one of these to some success. I believe the theme was moustache 'mons. -- I've been out of the OU loop for quite a while, but still the Aegi ban is pretty shocking. Then again it was pretty much all SD and KS sets back then!
  5. S

New Gym Leaders and Elite 4?

I'm pretty sure Glacia will use Froslass like Phoebe got Dusknoir!
  6. S

IGNORE THE REALLY RANDOM TEXT LOL
  7. S

Collapse [Mature] - ENDGAME (7/1/14)

OMFG MIJZ I FEEL SO BETRAYED. Good game guys and thanks Beck!
  8. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) It's more a case of check thread when mentioned and catch up on posts, then forget about them. If I was actively lurking you'd see my name at the bottom of the thread a lot considering I have invisible mode off. That being said, you...
  9. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) Well tbh I was starting to suspect Froakie but obviously that didn't turn out to be true. I guess it was just how quick she agreed to lynch last phase when the reasoning wasn't really so solid. I suppose I should re-read the thread...
  10. S

Re: Collapse [ Mature] - Chapter Nine (D5): Trouble (6/26/14) Well, shoot.
  11. S

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Tough call but dinner is just so good sometimes! Beck ; will I win your mafia?
  12. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter Five (D3): So Many Dead, One Soft in the Head (6/18/1 did she claim to you?
  13. S

Which metagame do you participate in?

Really liking Smogon's current UU. VGC can be pretty fun but it always seems to be really hard to ladder in.
  14. S

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Normal Gem still exists for what it's worth. You could also try run a somewhat bulkier set with Weakness Policy or Red Card, but Sceptile's pretty frail.
  15. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14) Clusiana and HumanDawn's posts, combined with Mijz' make a lot of sense to me. He's not confirmed town by any means but the way he's acting makes him seem very un-mafia imo. My vote still stands, making this still a tie...
  16. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14) Unvote Oswin I think Clusiana makes some good points and Mijz is more being harsh than scummy imo. Putting himself out there so much this early is foolish if he was mafia, and he's quite experienced so I'd say it's...
  17. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14) But I'm the real syn shady
  18. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Chapter One (D1): Wallowing Wealthy Man (6/12/14) vote: oswin he's probably mafia, he looks p shady
  19. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Prologue (6/12/14) cconfirming! nice sig btw beck
  20. S

Re: Collapse [Mature] - Signups (6/8/14) ill play
Back
Top Bottom