Search results for query: *

• Users: Synthesis
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Battle Center Discussion #7 - Unusual and Underrated Movesets

Battle Center Discussion #7 - Unusual and Underrated Movesets Hey guys, and welcome to the seventh instalment of the BCD - the Battle Center's weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. New topics will generally be posted whenever the last one dies down, ranging from...
  2. S

Battle Center Discussion #6 - Garchomp

Battle Center Discussion #6 - Garchomp Hey guys, and welcome to the belated sixth instalment of the BCD - the Battle Center's weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. New topics will generally be posted whenever the last one dies down, ranging from Pokemon, to moves...
  3. S

Battle Center Discussion #5 - Unloved Items of Gen V

Battle Center Discussion #5 - Unloved Items of Gen V Hey guys, and welcome to the belated fifth instalment of the BCD - the Battle Center's weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. New topics will generally be posted every Wednesday whenever I'm not busy, ranging from...
  4. S

Battle Center Discussion #4 - Bringing back the Physical/Special split

Battle Center Discussion #4 - Bringing back the Physical/Special split Hey guys, and welcome to the belated fourth instalment of the BCD - the Battle Center's weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. New topics will generally be posted every Wednesday, ranging from...
  5. S

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

After a long wait, here comes the most advanced and most critically-aclaimed upgrade yet! The rules are simple: Whoever is the last poster is the thread winner. However, you lose the bragging rights of being a winner the second someone else posts after you. And of course, all your posts must...
  6. S

Battle Center Discussion #3 - Eviolite

Battle Center Discussion #3 - Eviolite Hey guys, and welcome to the third instalment of the BCD - the Battle Center's weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. Related things will be posted every Wednesday, ranging from Pokemon, to moves, abilities, strategies and more...
  7. S

Battle Center Discussion #2 - Impact of Team Preview in the Metagame

Battle Center Discussion #2 - Impact of Team Preview in the Metagame Welcome to the second instalment of the BCD, in which the Battle Center has a weekly discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. Related things will be posted every Wednesday, ranging from Pokemon, to moves...
  8. S

Wanted Pokerus

I only realised I didn't have it on my Black and it would definitely come in handy.
  9. S

Battle Center Discussion # 1 - Trick Room and Magic Room

Battle Center Discussion #1 - Trick Room and Magic Room From here on out, the Battle Center will have a discussion thread for different aspects of the Metagame. Two related things will be posted every Wednesday, ranging from Pokemon, to moves, abilities, strategies and more. At the end of the...
  10. S

Female Wurmple/Silcoon/Beautifly wanted

I'd really like one of these for breeding purposes. I'll trade one of my DW Pokemon or dex fillers for it, or possibly a good item depending on how quickly I get one.
  11. S

Pokemon Synergy

Having Pokemon that can take hits for the other and counter problematic Pokemon is a must. Some of the better examples out there are Skarmory/Blissey (especially in Gen IV OU), Ferrothorn or Scizor or Forretress/Chandelure or Politoed, Landorus-T or Gliscor/Politoed or Ninetales (specially bulky...
  12. S

Starters and Ditto

I'm looking to collect all of the starters, especially the Kanto ones. I can offer some Gligar with Agility and Baton Pass, dex fillers and some non-Unovian Pokemon. These aren't particularly hard to come by, but I'm interested in collecting them. For Ditto, I will take any old one, but if...
  13. S

Dream World Pokemon

Here's what I offer: Hydration Smoochum w/Wake up Slap Inner Focus Kangaskhan Drought Vulpix Inner Focus Drowzee w/Psycho Cut Immunity Gligar w/Agility + Baton Pass Jolly Water Absorb Cacnea w/Low Kick Oblivious Spheal Heavy Metal Aron Prankster Sableye Adamant Cloud Nine Lickitung...
  14. S

Looking for DW Females

Especially some of the new BW2 ones. I can offer vitamins, valuable items and other Dream World Pokemon, such as: Hydration Smoochum w/Wake up Slap Inner Focus Kangaskhan Drought Vulpix Inner Focus Drowzee w/Psycho Cut Immunity Gligar w/Agility + Baton Pass Water Absorb Cacnea w/Low Kick...
  15. S

Count Without a Letter

The point of the game is to count without using numbers that contain the letter the poster above posts. However, you can only post the number in its numerical form (so you must say 6 instead of six, or 52 instead of fifty-two) to make it a little more challenging. If the next number in the...
  16. S

Under-used Tier RMT

Froslass (F) @ Focus Sash Trait: Snow Cloak EVs: 252 Satk / 252 Speed / 4 HP Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk) -Taunt -Spikes -Destiny Bond -Icy Wind In almost all of my UU teams, you'll notice this badass Ghost type. Honestly, it's such an underrated lead, capable of preventing Rocks, setting...
  17. S

Fun and Games Related Chat, Questions and Suggestions

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the Fun and Games forum and everything in it. Things like asking about game rules or asking how other users feel about specific types of games (such as counting games, picture games, etc), as well as things like suggestions for the forum are all welcome...
  18. S

The Letter Stacking Game

I'm not sure how this'll work out, so bare with me guys ^^; Basically, the first user picks any letter (from A to Z), and then every user afterwards must continue counting with this letter until it hits Z. However, any user can add on any letter at any time and then that letter must also be...
  19. S

Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before a Mod posts

Count to 100 and Refer to the Number above before a Mod posts If anyone has a shorter suggestion for a name we're all ears. Post a number, give some significance to it. If a staff member posts, the count is reset to zero. An example: Additional Rules/Advice 1. As this is a test thread for a...
  20. S

Alphabetical Conversation

The first word of every post must continue the same alphabetical sequence (A, B, C ... X, Y, Z, A...) and be relevent to the previous post. As well as that every post shouldn't be more than a sentence long. And so on and so forth. I'll start... Argentina is a nice place to live
Back
Top Bottom