Search results for query: *

1. C

Yet Another Gen V Thread

I like the Idea of going to a different continent... Maybe this time, compete for a World Tournament or something? 10-15 episode arc of a world tournament...
  2. C

Your favourite water type

Wow... I'm surprised nobody said this one... Lugia (Yes, I know it's a Physic/Flying Type, but the thing lives underwater and can use Water-type moves!) Followed by: Lapras, Slowking,and Totodile.
  3. C

Why do you think the G/S rival never appeared in the TV series?

Personally, I enjoyed the Johto Saga. True, the fillers were a little daunting, but for the most point, I enjoyed watching it. From Hoenn-onward, IMO, it went downhill simply because I didn't want to see it change that much. Tracey was okay during the Orange Islands saga, but it was just nice to...
  4. C

What happened to Pokecharms?

Could you also PM me the link?
  5. C

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

Re: FAVORITE FLYING TYPES! 1. Lugia 2. Noctowl 3. Scyther 4. Dragonite 5. Togetic
  6. C

Most memorable Pokemon

Gary's Eevee - Umbreon Ash's Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Torkal. Tracy's Scyther Brock's Crogunk May's Torchic - Blaziken and Skitty Dawn's (ugh) Piplup Misty's Psyduck Team Rocket's Meowth James' Growlithe, Chimecho, and Mime Jr. Jesse's Wobbaffett
  7. C

Shiny haters!?!?

Never seen one when I play the games except for storymode (G/S/C). If I actually do see one, okay. I'll battle it, catch it, end of story. It's just a different color, nothing more.
  8. C

Where would you live?

My first place would either be... Olivine City, Johto or Mossdeep City, Hoenn Other good places to live would be Snowpoint City, Sinnoh and Blackthorn City, Johto.
  9. C

Where would you fit in the Pokemon World?

Since I am trying become a Music Teacher... I'd love to try and teach Pokemon to learn how to play Instruments (Unique, I know) Although, I still remember Ash battling the Music Director in the Semi-finals of the Hoenn League... which means I can still get gym badges and compete! Although I...
  10. C

Favorite Johto Pokemon!

Favorite Johto Pokemon: 1. Scizor 2. Slowking 3. Embreon 4. Quilava 5. Pichu In Order.
  11. C

WANT: List

Shop is Closed for now... need a break from trading and will reopen in a few days (after I get eggs and everything hatched for further trading).
  12. C

Trade Successful, thanks Silvenquesti!
  13. C

cooldude: Sure, what would you like in return though? Silvenquesti: I am available now, just let me know when you are going in, and I'll be there.
  14. C

Kylis, unfortunately, I wouldn't have anything in my pokemon Arsenal to trade with something like that... Shiny and Level 100... sorry.
  15. C

Alright, I'm awake now (hey, I need sleep too...) Anyways... @silvenquesti: I don't care if the Chikorita Eggs are hatched or not. @willzboyz: what Pokemon/TM/Item are you wanting in return? @renzolomfis: Got it, what would you like in return? @Dip_Head_14: I have Dragon Pulse. I do not...
  16. C

The Eevee-volutions good enough for you Ultimate? Thanks alot! I'll trade more in the morning... night.
  17. C

Alright, I'll be waiting in about a minute...
  18. C

Wow, I don't have a Chinchou... But I do have a Marill My FC is 4254-1714-0568
  19. C

I never really cared much for shinies, so I never bothered to get them, sorry.
  20. C

What pokemon are you wanting in exchange for it?
Back
Top Bottom