• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. G

Offering - Untrained shiny pokemons caught by chaining.

I can give you a regice for the shiny scyther
  2. G

Free's free Pokemon!

would be grateful if you could breed me a growlithe
  3. G

WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with new stock!

Re: WaterUsers events, ledgendaries, cloning, shinies, and more! Now with Arceus and any chance you could clone me a Mystery Mew? will trade you a touched suicune level 57 or an UT regice level 30 for it
  4. G

Kanto Starters

okay, lemme breed the squirtle for you and i'll be in the room :) whats your name and fc?
  5. G

Kanto Starters

I have a charmander and i can breed a squirtle for you, i'll take 1 of the turtwigs, what else do you have to offer? i dont mind what it is
  6. G

List of Wanted Pokemon/items

i'll trade you a charmander for a bulbasaur if you want?
  7. G

Offering these pokemon (Try 2)

i'll soon have a dragonite, just getting it up to level 55 now. Can i trade that for one of the mews?
  8. G

offering 60 torchics

if any of you guys still want the torchics, PM me I'm gonna delete this thread soon though, cos its gone dead lol
  9. G

Dragon's for Trade

i'd like a bagon as well, i'll give you a torchic for it if you want?
  10. G

Wanted: Items

right now if you can?
  11. G

ahh sorry, i've just got one from someone else :P any of the rare pokemon will be fine, i've already used a protector to make a rhyperior, so i dont particularly need it anymore
  12. G

do you have a squirtle or a bulbasaur? i'd like one of them if you do, if not, any other rare pokemon will be fine
  13. G

i have a protector, what are you offering for it?
  14. G

eggs

I'll take one of the dratini eggs :) and do you actually want a bidoof, cos i have one LOL
  15. G

want a growlithe

I doubt i can stay online for more than like half an hour :S sorry
  16. G

want a growlithe

I'd prefer to get rid of the Lugia to be honest, dont really want it you able to trade now?
  17. G

want a growlithe

How about a level 1 Phione? its legit
  18. G

want a growlithe

would like one, can offer baby charmanders/torchics, a hacked Lugia, or a Gallade, and loads more, ask and i'll see if i have
  19. G

Offering - 10th Anniversary Suicune

whats the moveset for the faraway place suicune?
  20. G

Want: Timid Zapdos

sorry, how do you do that?
Back
Top Bottom