Search results for query: *

1. D

Digimon: Journey *Me and Godzillawolf*

Aryon Hasinagi: Dracomon Raiden Karumai: Coronamon ___________________________ The city of Tokyo was full of lights, especially at night. The moon shone down on the city, but you couldn't see the just as beautiful stars. That's what Aryon thought, anyways. You could only see them if you...
  2. D

Digimon Quest

Digimon Quest Everything will be set in the same city, just to make everything easier for me, and you, too. Digimon is a different story. They can be wherever. List of characters and partners: *Note: I will strike through your name if youappear to be inactive. This does NOT meanyou are...
  3. D

Digimon Quest: Sign Up's Closed

Digimon Quest Sign Up's are CLOSED. If you wish to join, you may ask ME personally, but no one else. It would depend on your reason for nto siging up now Humans have lived in the same world as Digimon for almost ten years, due to the merging of the Digital World, and Planet Earth. The...
  4. D

Linked to Destiny *PRIVATE*

Approved :D Have fun. This is a Pravte RP between Me, Gensokyo Star, Scarlet Devil, Roxas, Knight of Day, and K!tt!! (A lot of people) An original RP Everyone knows their characters, plots, etc., so as soon as this RP get approved, we may start. YOU CAN START WHEREVER YOU WISH...
  5. D

Strange...

Lately, well, it started today (I don't know how to get a picture) when I go to a new page on the forums, such as the index, at the top of it will be this But, everything below it is normal, nothing wrong with the page or anything. I would get a picture if I knew how, but, I don't. So far...
  6. D

This person....

Well, I was looking at the online list, and saw that this person had a HUGE username, maybe larger than Mozz. Well, here it is! █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
  7. D

Knight Pokemon University?!

What happened to it? I can't see it anymore, is it gone for good, and got rid of it, or what?
  8. D

Pokémon Time Distortion *Private*

Okay, this is a private RPG with me, Superx, and Newmoon. In this RPG, its a Mystery Dungeon RPG, so, ya'll just copy my Sign up, and ya... In a normal world, the Sun is never out long, and pokemon beleive that it has something to do with Space, and blame Palkia. Its up to three pokemon to...
  9. D

Pokemon Cybernetic Revolution

History In the year 2365, pokemon have adapted to become more robotic. However, these pokemon are corrupted by the very machinery that enhances them. There are also the Cybernetic Pokemon Fighters, CPF, that fights the Cybernetics to destroy them. In this world, there are no humans, since the...
  10. D

The Above Signature Move

Okay, this is a game that you make a move for the above user. Since there is nobody above me, I will make one for the topic... Topic-Make So the next person make up a new move for me.
  11. D

Suggestion Shiny Favorite Pokemon?

While cahnging my favorite pokemon, I noticed there isn't a shiny option. (Unless I missed it completely) Anyways, I was wondering if there could ever be the option to do so. I think not everyone likes shiny pokemon, so it could be a little more diverse.
  12. D

Pokemon Island Adventure (Start-up)

It was a blizzard outside. Things were becoming cold, and strange things were happening to the island. Starnight awoke with a shivver, and huddled up against his best friend, Serpentina. There was a loud knocking on the door of their house, which would soon be their base. Aurora, an old Lucario...
  13. D

What is the last video game you played?

What is the last video game that you played before posting on here. If there is already one like this, sorry, I didn't see on. It can even be a video game in the arcade. Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) Again, sorry if there is a thread already like this, I just didn't see on, or it was...
  14. D

Suggestion Item Trades

I noticed that the 'Wanted' and 'Giving Away' is kind of cluttered with a mixture of items and pokemon. I think that we should have a seperate section for items of want and giving away.
  15. D

Johto Falls

Rated PG 13, It doesn't seem ;ike that now, but later it does. So I advise not to get to hooked... IF it gets that way. Johto Falls, beware, gore, and possibly killing may go on later along the lines. ---------------- Nick Shiny Eevee Larvitar Diana Torchic Shiny Beldum...
  16. D

Ninja'd?

I've been seeing that phrase or word or whatever around the Fun and Games section. What does it mean. Don't call me a name for not knowing. Thanks in advance!
  17. D

Pokemon Island Adventure

Here is the description.... *note it may be a sort f rip off mystery dungeon not sure, I'll have to see how it comes out... You are a pokemon, stuck on an island. You with a partners (see I told you it could be a rip off) You and your partner see that much is changing on the island...
  18. D

Woo, Meh, or Boo!!!

Ok this is a game where someone posts something like a book, then the next person posts woo or boo then another thing. I'll start with something... And also, Meh, means its Okay, or in between Computers
  19. D

Darkrider's Banner Shop

Ok here's my shop. You can ask em what you want on your banner/avatar and I make it. Simple. Somer examples of my work I can also make avatar's. I will need people to work in my shop for other things like splices. Apply Now! Raichu does Splice Work flamealex01 does Recolors his...
  20. D

The New American Idol Judge...

Did you hear about the new American Idol judge that replaced paula?? Well if you didn't it's Ellen Degenerous (sp?) just some news... also tell your thoughts on that.
Back
Top Bottom