Search results for query: *

1. M

Team Earthquake

Going for a Rock/Ground/Brock-based team but it ended up turning into a SandStorm team of the sorts. A bunch of my Favourites, mainly. Swampert Relaxed 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe Leftovers ~ Stealth Rock ~ Ice Beam ~ Earthquake ~ Roar Really the only water-type on the team, so debating between...
  2. M

First Competitive Team

This is my first team that I have put together so far and would like any constructive criticism I can get. For the last two spots I'm stuck between Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Electivire, or Magmortar but if there's two better Pokemon that would cover a weakness in my team I'm open to suggestions...
  3. M

WANT - Legendary Dogs and Events

I am looking to trade anyone for the following Pokemon (No Hacks-- Legit Clones fine): Shiny Raikou Shiny Suicune Shiny Entei Satoshi's Pikachu Any other events that I don't have- I can offer most anything under the sun -- All Items PKTOPIA Electivire PKTOPIA Pikachu PKTOPIA Magmortar TRU...
  4. M

News?

I was wondering the best place to get an update on the Pokemon news that I've missed (Game/ Event-wise). October 2010 was really the only thing I missed, and I have heard about the Legendary Dogs even. Besides Black and White has anything really important happened. (Thanks, and sorry if...
  5. M

The GTS Thread

Hello! I looked around and couldn't find any GTS (Global Trade Station) specific thread so I thought I would make one. I have been seemingly using the GTS more and more recently especially since the Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver have been released. Just for reference the Global Terminal...
  6. M

No New Posts

Hello! I was wondering if there was some way to keep the forum from marking all the forums as "Forum Contains No New Posts" or from marking them as all read essentially. I find this a bit annoying when I get accidentally logged out and was in the middle of making my way through reading a...
  7. M

Suggestion User Gender

I was thinking that there should be some sort of indication of the user gender located somewhere on the post. There are several reasons why I believe it would be a good idea. One that I can think of is that sometimes people refer to others accidentally as "her" when it is actually a guy. Then...
  8. M

Offering: Many Pokémon (Everything Must Go!)

Last Updated: April 10, 2010 I think I have a trade set up for all of the Pokemon now, thanks everyone! Hi there, thanks for checking this out. I have been meaning to get around to this for quite a while now and finally have! I am trying to clean out my Poké Boxes from Pokémon Pearl Version...
  9. M

Primo Unlockables (Box Wallpaper and Eggs)

Hi there, since I didn't see anything on the subject I thought I would create a topic to let people be aware of these cool unlockables. Similar to Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions there is secret unlockable Wallpaper for your PC Box that is accessable in Pokemon HeartGold and...
  10. M

WANT - Crobat

Hello! I am looking for a Crobat somewhere around level 30-40. I can offer any of the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Sinnoh starters. I also have a shiny Buizel, shiny Abra, and Shiny Starly. If none of those interest you feel free to ask, as I probably will have something that you would like. In...
  11. M

Two Quick Questions

Hi, I have two quick questions. How do I change the little title that is under my name (it is currently Umbreon's name in Japanese)? Also, when will this whole Rocket thing be over? The forum skin is making it very difficult for me to read things, and also it hurts my eyes. It is also...
  12. M

HeartGold and SoulSilver release events

I just wanted to compile a list of what all the Stores are doing for the pre-release and release events for HeartGold and SoulSilver. I am also trying to figure out what some other places are doing too. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. So far this is what I know...
  13. M

Takeshi City - Breeding HQ

Welcome! Last updated 3/14/2010 I specialize mainly in breeding Pokémon and can have access to all breedable Pokémon. In addition, I also have shiny Pokémon and event Pokémon. In addition to this, I have every Basic item (Rare Candy, Evolution Items, etc.), Medicine, Poké Ball, Berry, and TM...
  14. M

Wanted: SPR 2010 Pichu

Hi, I am looking for the SPR 2010 Pikachu Colored Pichu that was distributed through Wi-Fi. What I have to offer: All items/TMs/Berries/Poké Balls All Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh starters Jirachi (lvl. 100) (Japanese) All Unown Movie Arceus WSHMKR Jirachi PKTOPIA Pikachu PKTOPIA...
  15. M

Trainer Cards

I have seen numerous player-created trainer cards and would like to see some more. They can be old or new, simple or complex, I just like seeing all the great work that folks have put into them. So if anyone has any that they have made I would absolutely love to see them as I need ideas for...
  16. M

New Releases

I was looking around and found out that a new set of tins (Spring 2010 to be exact) are going to be released on February 24, 2010. The promos for this tins have alternate artwork of Feraligatr (Prime), Meganium (Prime), and Typhlosion (Prime). You can see the new exclusive artwork here...
  17. M

Where do I ask?

I was wondering where I would ask if I had a question pertaining to a Pokémon's move. Thank you.
  18. M

Apricorn Basket?

Does anyone possibly know what the item that is given to you by the man in the house on Route 30? There is an image of what he says when he gives the item to you. If you need more pictures, just let me know. Thank you!
  19. M

Want: Onemuri Pikachu and Event Pokémon

Hello, and welcome. I am looking for an Onemuri Pikachu and all event Pokémon. I just fell in love with the Onemuri Pikachu when I cam across this picture: So Cute ^_^ What I have to offer: - Shiny Phanpy - Shiny swinub - Shiny corsola - Shiny starly - Shiny cubone - Swarm Pokémon - Starter...
  20. M

Shinies, Starters and much more!

Hello and welcome! I am not looking for many Pokémon. Trading: Shiny Corsola Shiny Cubone Shiny Abra Phione Feebas All Eevee Evolutions All Unown All Starter Pokémon: -Bulbasaur -Charmander -Squirtle -Pikachu -Eevee -Chikorita -Cyndaquil -Totodile -Treecko -Torchic -Mudkip -Turtwig...
Back
Top Bottom