Search results for query: *

1. S

Offering: Updated list of Events and Shinies!

Shinies!!! Scyther-Adamant-lvl52-UT Regirock-Careful-lvl40-UT Flygon-Adamant-lvl54-T Croagunk-Gentle-lvl30-UT Staryu-Gentle-lvl26-UT Vulpix-Timid-lvl24-UT Rampardos-Adamant-lvl100-T Aerodactle-Quiet-lvl20-UT Paras-Brave-lvl26-UT Sneazel-Hardy-lvl35-UT (nn) Ralts-Modest-lvl4-UT (nn)...
  2. S

OFFERING: Your very own Shaymin

I have the oaks letter but i have not caught the shaymin, so i can make it any nature you want. Ill just let it up to the best bidder ill announce best bidder on sunday night. So state the pokemon you offer and what nature you would like the shaymin. Intrested in shinies and events. =]
  3. S

WANTED: My secret ID cheked!!!!

I will give the first person to find my secret ID (with an ordinary pokemon if possible) a legendary pokemon, a shiny pokemon, a Oaks letter shaymin. Or something else just ask and ill see if I have it. =] Id also like to know whats the SID. PLEASE HELP.
  4. S

WANTED: Soul Dew

I have every tm, and event berry I could offer along with every starter breedable pokemon and rare items like leftovers masterballs, and exp. shaews. and more.=]
  5. S

OFFERING: Events and Shinies

Looking for events or shinies. Please PM me with offers, Some are UT some are not, so ask please. =] wobuffet lickutung Driflimb-modest Flygon-Adamant Charmander-mild metagross-Adamant Golem-quiet Evee-naughty Crobat-calm Shaymine-naughty Machopx2 ut-quiet, bold Mew-hardy...
  6. S

Need TM's?

I have all TM's and al berries exept Rowap, Also have all pokemon including starters. Pm me if you want to trade something. Im not picky so PM me please=].
Back
Top Bottom