Search results for query: *

1. T

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

I'm not sure if anyone anywhere has ever asked this about the games before, but the answers are very important to me so I'm going to ask just to be safe. Does the game create extra data on the SD card for any reason and if so for what purpose and how much space does it take up? And a second...
  2. T

Halloween Party 2011! READ THE LATEST POST

The Flaming E! :kawaii:
  3. T

Review S14 EP39: Reunion Battles In Nimbasa!

You heard that, too?! Thank goodness! I thought I was hearing things. I thought I heard his voice, too, but I thought his involvement with Pokemon was a one time thing with Professor Icarus. But if he really does plan on doing more voices, even simple CotD's, that would be awesome! :kawaii...
  4. T

News Upcoming Episodes for 2011 - Check first post before posting!

Re: Upcoming Episodes for 2011 Isn't it an odd choice that Accelgor is the Pokemon teaming up with the Kamen Rider-like character when everyone kept referring to Bisharp as the Kamen Rider-like Pokemon when it was first revealed? Wouldn't Bisharp be a better fit there? I wonder why they chose...
  5. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Naruto: Shippūden Episode 215: Two Fates (宿命のふたり)
  6. T

List all your starter Pokemon in your games

Yellow - Pikachu Silver - Totodile Crystal - Cyndaquil Gold - Chikorita Ruby - Torchic FireRed - Charmander Emerald - Torchic Diamond - Chimchar Platinum - Chimchar SoulSilver - Cyndaquil HeartGold - Cyndaquil Black - Tepig
  7. T

Dengeki DS announces new Pokémon game: Details to be revealed in May 21 issue

Considering the recent news that the rumors about the Wii's successor are true, and whatever the Wii2 is will already be revealed by June at E3 and will be out by next year, I'm guessing this new game will definitely be a Wii game. It'll most likely be the last time Pokemon'll be getting a new...
  8. T

Games sold early?

Nintendo World will be selling them a day early on the 5th during their big event that they're having the weekend of the game's release date. They'll be giving out the Victini download early too. I can't wait until Saturday! :ksmile:
  9. T

Unused Pokémon design revealed in magazine interview: Cloned sheep considered for Pok

Re: Unused Pokémon design revealed in magazine interview: Cloned sheep considered for They can still make a Dolly Pokemon kinda possible. But it doesn't have to be brand new. Just give Mareep the ability to use Double Team! :ksmile:
  10. T

Localized Names

Re: English names Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour, huh? Not bad... yeah... I can get used to that... :-) Agreed. Panpour isn't terrible or anything, but it would've been nice if it was something like Panspray or Pansoak to follow the S pattern. I can still accept Panpour though. :ksmile...
  11. T

Bulbagarden Halloween Party, 2010

The Flaming E! :-D
  12. T

Which partner Pokémon did you use in Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia?

I started with Pachirisu since it seemed to have to have the most helpful assist of the three to choose from in the beginning, then switched to Chimchar as soon as I could. Partially because Chimchar is helpful, but mostly because I like fire monkeys. (As if my sig didn't already make that...
  13. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion I'm not sure if this has already come up, but is anyone else disappointed that Zorua evolves into Zoroark just by level up? Wasn't it said back when Zorua and Zoroark were the only known Gen V Pokemon that they evolved based on a brand new evolutionary...
  14. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Doesn't that kind of sound kind of similar to that old rumor about something to do with a mini Mewtwo and Team Plasma that came out when Prof. Araragi and triple battles were still rumors too? That could have been just really bad wording or something and...
  15. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Um, so... anything? :confused:
  16. T

New Pokémon Discussion

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion Forgive me if this was already mentioned or not (I didn't see anything about it in the past few pages), but was it confirmed yet whether or not Darumakka and Hihidaruma's alternate Psychic forms were real or not? :confused:
  17. T

Cameos from past generations in B&W

If they didn't want to spoil it, but still have cameos like Cynthia and Looker, then why not just say nothing. Instead of saying that there will be no cameos whatsoever and then go, "Well, no cameos except for them," or, "We meant no cameos pre-National Dex," or whatever, just don't bring up...
  18. T

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

That's your preparation for the massive info leak? You do realize that you're under-prepared, right? :ohdear: *points to the 52 tanks I have prepared: 1 labeled "food", 1 labeled "water", and the other 50 labeled "internet"* :-D But seriously, I thought the massive leak would have at least...
  19. T

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Much better. :-D
Back
Top Bottom