Search results for query: *

1. T

Arcade Tournaments (Answered. Please close.)

What happened to all of the old finished tournaments? There used to be quite a lot of them, and now there's only 11. It used to say I won 13 tournaments or something like that. Now I've apparently only won 2. Is there a certain time when old tournaments get deleted permanently or something...
  2. T

New Methods of Evolution

What do you think this new method of evolution could be? We already have so many different methods; it's hard to imagine what else they could possibly use. And do you think there will be more than one new method of evolution? Also, do you think they'll use these possible new methods to give new...
  3. T

Arcade Inaccessible

I'm trying to access the forums' arcade section, but I keep getting a white screen saying, "There is a SQL error" with some sort of text box with a bunch of stuff in it and a message saying "We apologise for any inconvenience." I've never seen this before. What should I do? :confused:
  4. T

The Flaming E's Paint Shop - Temporarily Closed

Hi everyone. I'm The Flaming E. I've been making a few banners for people recently, so I decided that I would open my own shop instead of bothering Blazaking EX at his shop. (Lol. Sorry Blazaking.) As the shop's name says, I use MS Paint for my work (as well as some editing tools from...
  5. T

Offering: Rhyhorn and Finneon

I caught an extra Rhyhorn and Finneon the other day, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade. They're not shiny or have PokeRus or hacked or anything; just regular Pokemon. Rhyhorn is male and level 23. Finneon is female and level 17. I'm not really looking for anything special. Just a fun...
Back
Top Bottom