Search results for query: *

• Users: Javier952
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. J

Best Kanto Game?

Hey everyone! Lately, I've grown a desire to play through Kanto in all its glory. I say in all its glory because I started playing the games when Diamond came out so my most prominent Kanto experience was SoulSilver. I played through a good portion of FireRed when I was really young, but I lost...
  2. J

GEN VII: Pokerus and Vikavolt

Hi all, currently looking for Pokerus to train some of my pokemon. While I'm at it, I was wondering if anyone could help evolve my Charjabug. I'm currently still going through the game and only on Akala Island, so I don't have much of anything to offer, but let me know and I can try to find...
  3. J

GEN VI: LF: US Arceus Code(s)

Looking for the 20th Anniversary Arceus code that was available in August. I was busy with school and work and didn't have time to go out to get some. In return, I have a pair of extra Volcanion codes that I don't need. I'd love to get two in return for each game, but any help is appreciated...
  4. J

GEN VI: Foreign 5-6IV Ditto!

I'm in America, so anything else works! I completed the National Dex, so I could give mostly anything and I have the following extras - Articuno - Aura Mew - WIN2011 Celebi - Bank Celebi - GAMESTOP Raikou, Entei, Suicune - Lugia x2 - Rayquaza - SMR2010 Jirachi - Plasma Deoxys - Dialga - Palkia...
  5. J

4-5IV Pokemon

I feel like just releasing all these pokemon that took me ages to hatch would be such a waste so I decided to just offer them here ^_^ Froakie Torrent, Timid 1 31/x/x/31/31/31 ♂ HP ICE 2 x/x/31/31/31/31 ♂ HP DARK 3 31/x/31/31/31/x ♂ HP ICE 4 31/x/x/31/31/31 ♂ HP DARK 5...
  6. J

Should I keep this Modest Yveltal?

I synchronized a Modest Yveltal and the first I caught had the following IV's 28 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 27 Should I keep it, or keep SRing until I get something else?
  7. J

GEN VI: Modest Synchronizer

I really need one, hoping someone could help out. Dont have much on my Y though so i could only give common ones.
  8. J

Latias Help?

I didnt know where to put this, but since I saw RTM's here, I decided to just put it here. Well the problem is, I just caught a synchronized Timid Latias that I'm not sure if I should keep because of her speed IV's 31 / 13 / 26 / 26 / 26 / 3 And her EV's would be 252 HP / 4 Sp.A / 252...
  9. J

Gulpin and Fire Stone

All I ask is a Gulpin and a Fire Stone. I have most pokemon, just state what youd like. Must be reasonable (:
  10. J

Pokedex Fillers

20 more Pokemon and I finish the National Pokedex but I need help on some and the help would be appreciated :) In return Ill trade other Dex fillers or you could ask I need : Kecleon Castform Gulpin Tiruoga I also happen to need a Fire Stone and Water Stone so those could also be of...
  11. J

HeartGold/SoulSilver Team

Im halfway through my re-run of Johto and I was curious what team everyone used to beat the game. The first time I used Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Ampharos, Gengar, Vaporeon, and Lugia(replaced Machamp). This time I have: Level 23 Bayleef, Level 22 Noctowl, Level 17 Heracross...
  12. J

Do you have a 3DS already ?

Title says it all. ^^^ I don't have a 3DS so that's why I'd like Hoenn remakes for Gen V. (I'm selfish ^.^)
  13. J

Water Stone

I need a water stone i have some dw pokemon and others just ask
  14. J

DW Female Abra

As simple as that. All i need is Female DW Abra any nature, any level. Reply your request and i will get back to you asap
  15. J

DW Female Abra

All I ask is for a DW Female Abra Let me know what you want and I'll tell you what I have.
  16. J

Dream World Females

Looking for these in order of preference: Female Abra Female Bulbasaur Female Squirtle Have: DW Female Eevees Special Zoroark Liberty Garden Victini GL Arceus Lv.100 Torterra Or ask what you'd like and we can work it out
  17. J

Looking for Chansey with Seismic Toss

Im looking for a Chansey with Seismic Toss with Impish/Careful nature preferably Impish. Ask what you'd like and we'll work it out.
  18. J

DW Female Eevee

Looking for a female DW Eevee. Have: Liberty Pass Victini Lv.100 Torterra UT SoulSilver Mewtwo Lv.57 Reshiram Special Event Zoroark (the one obtained with shiny leg. dogs) Ask for other things you might want in return.
  19. J

Arceus

i need an arceus for my bro nd its ok if its cloned i have: Lv100 Torterra Lv7 (Giratina Sinjoh Ruins) Lv.35 Zoroark (Lostlorn Forest)(Bred so leveled up :-( ) Lv40 Entei Lv40 Raikou
  20. J

Need Fire Stone

I need a fire stone asap Offering Claw Fossil Dome Fossil Root Fossil Skull Fossil ill also trade some pokemon i may not need so ask but nothing past uncommon(cummon its a stone) Javier FC:451297971143...
Back
Top Bottom