Search results for query: *

1. I

Perfected Protean Froakies

I have two Modest Protean Froakies with 31 IV's in HP, ATK, SP.ATK, SP.DEF, and SPE up for trade. One's male and one's female. I also have a huge backlog of 3-4 perfect IV protean froakies as well. I am looking for shinies, the ability capsule, or other IV bred pokemon like Eevee or Fennekin.
  2. I

Wanted: Life Orb

Hey there guys, I am in need of a Life Orb for the upcoming Tourney on the GBU. If anyone has a spare I can have please reply. For my end of the bargain I can give away any of the dream world eeveelutions, Zorua w/Dark pulse, Timburr w/Drain Punch & Mach Punch, and similar pokemon. If you...
  3. I

Wanted: Dragon Gem

So i wasted my one and only dragon gem and i'm too lazy to hunt for swirling dust. I got drain punch scraggys, dark pulse zorua, vacuum wave riolu, and some really crud dw females (ex bidoof). If you got anything else you want, just say so, and i'll get back to you.
  4. I

Wanted: Life Orb, Choice items

Hello there, I am in need of a Life Orb, Choice Scarf, Choice Band, and Choice Specs. Since they can only be obtained from the subway, I'll make sure you get something good for all your troubles. I can offer the unova starters, cyndaquil, and turtwig. I can also breed out unova pokemon...
  5. I

Offering: Eevee, Tynamo, Gastly, and Deino babies

So i was breeding up mons that i wanted for my team, and obviously I had leftovers. These little guys are mostly timid natured cause i bred them with a timid flawless ditto(which also means some of there IVs could be 31, though idk how to check them). In return for one of these guys, I would...
  6. I

Wanted: Power Items

You know those power items for EV training? If anyone has them, i'll offer up something. btw I don't need Power Bracer and Anklet.
  7. I

Wanted: Gamestop Raikou

Due to my busy schedule I missed the Raikou giveaway(I hope to remedy that by getting Entei and Suicune). If anyone has clones or wants to trade their original to me reply to this thread or VM me. Include what you want in return and I'll check if I have it for trade. Note: Don't ask for...
  8. I

Wanted: Power Anklet

Tell me what item you want in return and i'll see if i can get one for you in return for a power anklet
  9. I

Offering Transferring

Alright, I know most of you here have only one ds and want to transfer some pokemon to help u in HG or SS, or get ur events in there. So i decided to help you guys by offering transferring services. I'm not asking for anything in return item and pokemon wise. What i do want is for u, the...
  10. I

Wanted: PP Max

i need 3 PP Max's. I'm offering a shard of any colour for 1 PP max each. Please, no hacked PP Max's, as I'm against hacked stuff.
  11. I

Wanted: Gamespot Jirachi

I only need the GSJ to complete my preperations for HGSS. Other than shinies and really hard to get pokemon (ie events, a few legends, and iv-hatched pokemon) I should be able to come up with what you want. NOTE: The Jirachi must be the one that is currently being distributed by Gamestop in...
  12. I

Offering Pokerus

I'm going to help the unlucky people who want to EV train faster. i want the TMs: Giga Impact, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Stealth Rock, and Substitute. Also, as an added bonus, the pokemon i'll give u are Riolus that know the egg moves Earthquake and Crunch. (i want to get rid of all of...
  13. I

Offering Egg-moved Riolus

Well, after many many tries at getting the right nature for a lucario, i got like literally 2 boxes full of random nature and ability Riolus knowing the egg moves Earthquake and Crunch. I don't have anything in paticular i want, so pass me a offer. Current: Linda - done SilverAzalea -...
  14. I

Want - Gamestop pikachu-coloured pichu

I can trade any time this weekend, just give me a pm I have my firered Suicune it's UT i believe. It may have been in one or two battles only, i'll check if u want. I got starters i can breed as well A ton of riolus with Earthquake and Crunch as egg moves i got some Eevees too And...
  15. I

Starters some legends and others

I'm offering u guys any of the starters EDIT: i have all starters now. phione suicune mewtwo Groundon Kyogre Rayquaza lvl 81 Aggron Lapras i have others but im too lazy to type it all down. i'll only trade legends for other legends, except for Phione As for the Aggron, the...
  16. I

Volt Tacklin' Pichu's

I breed em, u want em, gimme a good offer or have one of these ready: EDIT: right now, i'm out of stock but if u would still like one, i'll happily breed one for u 2nd EDIT: i have one reserved for mrninja, if anyone still wants one, i'll breed em at the same time ur name and FC (duh)...
  17. I

Offering Riolus and Eevees

I kinda breeded too many Riolus and Eevees so im just gonna trade em up. I really don't care what items u can give me. The pokemon i would like are: All Johto Starters Event Shaymin and Manaphy Tyrouge
Back
Top Bottom