• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Recent Gaming Purchases

Fortix II, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, TES V: Skyrim, and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies.
  2. R

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

9/10, Psycho Pass had really good OPs and EDs, so that one is no exception. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qN9uQYwDFYM
  3. R

What video games are you playing now?

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (about damn time :D) and TES V: Skyrim. Loving both, although the latter will require many hours to be beaten, heh.
  4. R

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Second episode of Zankyou no Terror.
  5. R

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Lately this has been happening to me in regards to Pokémon Evolution. I had been leveling tons of Pokémon, and sometimes I would look at one and wonder why its level was so high and it had not evolved yet. Turns out those Pokémon usually evolved by other methods. Duh!
  6. R

How Special Is Your Starter To You?

Starters are always special to me, because, luckily, there is always at least one line for each game that I like. I always keep them in my party, and I level them along with the rest of the team, though I did have "super starters" of very high levels compared to the other Pokémon in the past. I...
  7. R

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I tried my first real run in the Battle Maison yesterday. On the 17th battle, I lead with Heatran, my opponent sends Rhydon. Since I outspeed and Rhydon's Sp. Def is somewhat low, I decided to go for a Earth Pokémon. Look and behold, the Rhydon activates a Quick Claw and hits me with an OKHO...
  8. R

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I never reported it but a few weeks ago I found my first shiny in Pokémon X: a shiny Taillow in a Horde! I was so scared of accidentally fainting it, hah. In the end I got the little bugger and it is now resting in my (pretty empty so far) PC Box for shiny Pokémon.
  9. R

Do you use the GTS?

Update on this, I've been trading Vivillon (mine are Marine) for all sorts of breedable Pokémon with success. I've easily traded at least 30 Pokémon this way and I usually get what I ask for in half an hour or less. Of course I sometimes hit a wall, but the trades have always gone through. If I...
  10. R

Video Game Quotes

I'm bad at remembering quotes so here's two that I've liked a lot (and have easy access too, COUGH) from Virtue's Last Reward. "Well, I'm not Superman, that's for sure. And I'm not Batman, or Spiderman, or Aquaman, or a merman, or a wolfman. I'm not a brahman, or common, or ramen. I'm not a...
  11. R

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpsusTta4w Saw this one the suggestions when I was watching another video, and thought "why not?". I was not disappointed. :P
  12. R

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkZ628fdFuI
  13. R

Pokémon X - I'm gonna get that Living Dex no matter how long it takes! :p Also Find Mii II and Puzzle Swap on the Mii Plaza whenever I find Miis via Streetpass, which thankfully happens quite often because there are two Nintendo Zone hotspots near my house.
  14. R

Post your Trainers!

Not the best pic, but it does show my trainer's current outfit. I like it, but I don't think it fits me entirely. I'm yet to assemble an outfit that both reflects my tastes and would be something that I'd dress in real life.
  15. R

Do you use the GTS?

Actually, you can do do this in X/Y. There's an option in the bottom to write the name of any Pokémon you wish, so as long as it doesn't have any typos it should work. I've already used that option once or twice without a problem.
  16. R

How many times have your Pokemon had Pokerus?

Zero. I've never gotten the virus on my own Pokémon, but thankfully it can spread (unlike the less rare shininess, that doesn't exactly spread :p) so I never had trouble getting the virus on my cartridges to help with IV training. Actually, in Gen VI I didn't even have to trade for it - I got a...
  17. R

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Episode 5 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.
  18. R

Now that Pokémon X took more of a backseat, I started playing Virtue's Last Reward. Just like 999, it hooked me right away and I'm loving it; the diagram for routes in particular is fantastic and the puzzles are more challenging. So far I've only finished Dio's route and all I have to say is...
  19. R

Do you use the GTS?

Yup, I've been using it to trade for version exclusives. I've always got the trades through, but I always deposit instead of Seeking. Between the good offers there's too many Legendary beggars to make it worthwhile.
  20. R

XY's 3D Models: The Good and the Bad

For a start, they are good, but I wish they would add more variety in idle animations and more attacking animations since, like the above poster said, some animations don't always fit the attack. I also think the random camera angles could use some more work. I would love an option to turn them...
Back
Top Bottom